[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting worried. There are several ant colonies in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: ant-army.jpg (432KB, 1279x586px) Image search: [Google]
ant-army.jpg
432KB, 1279x586px
I'm getting worried. There are several ant colonies in my lawn, and when I mow it they always get disturbed. Recently, I noticed lines of ants going between the different colonies, and an increased number of ants showing up in my house. Have the colonies teamed up to destroy me? How far should I let this go before attacking them back?
>>
It's time ti fight back my friend
>>
>scoop up ants from one colony
>dump on top of a far away anthill
>ant war initiated
>>
its simple
make home made napalm and shit
turn your yard into mini vietnam
>>
>>2333595
Cum into their anthills to assert dominance. They'll get the message.
>>
>>2334201
This is a terrible idea. Consuming semen will enable the ants to assimilate human DNA. After that, it's only a matter of time before they develop thumbs, then the ability to use tools.
>>
>>2333662
>not trailing up food between the two
At least spice up the war, m8
>>
File: coffee wojak.jpg (36KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
coffee wojak.jpg
36KB, 680x765px
>tfw ants are actually the dominant species on earth
>humanity is nothing more than weather to them, about as meaningful as the snow and rain
>>
>>2333595
Unless you visibly see that they are different types of ants, like red ants and black ants, they are probably part of one large super colony.
>>
>>2334513
What's the lifespan of an individual ant anyway?
>>
>>2333595
dont know if trolling or just moron
>>
File: 1488312022354.jpg (22KB, 540x233px) Image search: [Google]
1488312022354.jpg
22KB, 540x233px
>>2333595
Rip anon, youre fugged.
>>
>>2334519
Factor in rain, weather, predators, people, cars, feet, and magnifying glass probably a day?
>>
>>2333595
>get a shit ton of diatomaceous earth
>make giant thick rings of it around ant hills
>throw a sit ton of it directly on top of ant hills
>watch ants struggle mightily to clear it away before succumbing to the effects of the diatomaceous earth
>laugh at how they struggle in vain
>enjoy your pest free yard
>>
>>2335352
not even close.
>>
>>2335352
>What is google

15 years for the black garden ant
>>
>>2334341
did you watch hunterxhunter by any chance?
>>2333595
do you know what specie it is?
>>
>>2333595
Identify the species of the ants and catch queens when it is time for their nuptial flights
Begin your own ant colonies in doors
Later, when you have strong and mighty empires release your own ants into your yard
There will be a great and bloody battle between your ants and the old ants
>>
File: AirCav Col..jpg (64KB, 315x316px) Image search: [Google]
AirCav Col..jpg
64KB, 315x316px
>>2334121
>>
File: mg44s.jpg (38KB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
mg44s.jpg
38KB, 490x275px
>>
>>2337278
>>>2337347

OP is basically screwed. The ant will soon seen out high powered humans to feed to their queen. Soon after that the royal guards will protect her untill the king emerges from his mother.

Prepare the nukes bois we're going on a trip.
>>
>>2335953
That's the queen.

Workers live maybe a month if they're lucky.
>>
Live with them. Ants recolonize too quickly, any solution will have to be repeated in a couple months ad infinitum.
>>
>>2337615
This my entire block it's buil above an anthill and nothing we have done ever worked.

You leave watermelons outside in the summer as tribute, so they don't come into the house.
>>
File: 2.jpg (115KB, 1357x1014px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
115KB, 1357x1014px
>>2334514
OH MY GOD! THEY'RE IMPERIALISING!!!
>>
>>2333595
Anthills are like mushrooms, in that while they appear as several separate, small bodies on the surface, below the ground the mycelium can stretch over vast distances. Like >>2334514 said, it's most likely one big colony beneath your (and possibly your neighbors') lawn(s).
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.