[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need help /an mouse in house for 3 months now succesfully avoids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
need help /an
mouse in house for 3 months now
succesfully avoids traps
glue traps not effective
hides its droppings to cover its tracks
its only active at night when we sleep
walks within walls
any good way to kill it for good anons?
>>
Get a chesterworth
>>
>>2332564
Rat poison. Hope mouse eats. Just would avoid if you have pets.
>>
>>2332567
tried that too, the lil fucker knows and avoids it
>>
>>2332564
My dog (terrier mix) takes care of mice. If you have a terrier, or can pet-sit for one, i highly recommend them.
>>
File: mousekill.jpg (122KB, 1811x1358px) Image search: [Google]
mousekill.jpg
122KB, 1811x1358px
>>2332578
i had one like that

got it with patience and a bb gun
>>
Nigger get a cat, it's why they were domesticated in the first place plus you get a little fluffball.
>>
>>2332593
>get a bigger, dirtier pest
retard logic
>>
>>2332593
The only thing my cat kills is flies...
>>
>>2332592
nice
>>
>>2332595
Why are dog people always such scumbags? Go find a dog forum, this is /an/ not /dog/
>>
>hides its droppings to cover its tracks
>its only active at night when we sleep
why do you think you have a mouse? is food disappearing? maybe you or someone else in your house is eating it.

what kind of traps are you using? what kind of bait and where are you putting them?
>>
>>2332598
This is /an/ - Animals and Nature. That means all animals are allowed here. Fucking toxoplasmoisis is getting to your brain.
>>
>>2332598
Any x-person is usually a cunt. The sort of person that argues incessantly over the usual console/pc/atheism/circumcision bullshit with the same arguments because they're a brainlet.
>>
File: IMG_20170310_175300.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170310_175300.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>2332601
this one has a phd, bro in law's carpet got chewed, his wife left a cookie, the thing ate it didnt leave any droppings.
the traps idk how r they called but heres a pic of that trapper.
idk why its not working, the previous mice were getting caught left n right
>>
>>2332598
this is /an/ not /cat/
>>
>>2332592
Have you ever noticed that deer, rabbits, mice, field rats, prairie dogs all have the same tan/coarse fur. The exact same fur, makes my skin crawl
>>
>>2332678
Those traps are shit, I used them in my house and never caught a dann thing. Either get z traditional kill trap. Or if you want a live trap, the havahart live is one of the best ones.
>>
>>2332564
Mice can feel pain and have a right to live, unlike most humans.
Why is your first reaction always to kill them?
>>
>>2332593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZMRvZF_ZME
>>
>>2332598
I'm a dog person, and a cat person. I love them both.
>>
>>2332859
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agouti_gene
is it the colour or the texture that bothers you?
>>
>>2332564
>get a shit ton of fresh cedar wood shavings
>cut small easily patched holes in wall
>throw cedar wood shavings in walls
>wait
>natural oils in cedar wood shavings irritate the fuck out of the mouse lungs
>mouse either flees home forever, or dies

Best part is, you don't have to worry about any new mice for quite a while.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.