[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /an/. Meet Dio, my new husky. I just got him today and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20170307-WA0003.jpg (864KB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170307-WA0003.jpg
864KB, 4032x2268px
Hello /an/. Meet Dio, my new husky. I just got him today and he's 2 months old. He looks very healthy, but I see that he is very very scared and shy. He won't play, run etc. He just sat in a corner and blank stared or just slept all day. What can I do to get him to play?
>>
Leave him alone, dumbass. He's a puppy who has been ripped from his family and it's been less than a fucking day. Feed, water and take him outside. Offer him a treat. Otherwise leave him alone and stop smothering him. He will come around.
>>
>>2330982
Forgot to mention that I got toys, I tried calling him to me, anything.
>>
Puppies his age need a LOT of sleep. You can entice him to play with you, but leave it up to him. Refrain from picking him up too much, because their organs are still very delicate at this stage. Make sure he isnt bothered while he is sleeping.
>>
>>2330982
My pup, a japanese akita, took about 1 month to answer to a name. Don't expect your puppy to be anything more than floor warmer for the first few days.

Also put it in your head that your dog literally knows nothing and to stop expecting it to know any commands without training.
>>
Did you name him Dio for the musician or the Anime character?
Cus if you did it for the Anime character then you shouldn't have a dog
>>
>I just got him today
>He won't blah blah blah
dude, they don't come with all software installed and ready to go right out of the box
>>
>>2332224
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>2332224
Could be for Dog.

My friend has a dog that he calls Dio G (D-O-G)
>>
>>2330982

Have you taken him to a vet?

At eight weeks old he should have shed loads of energy, be chewing everything in sight and should be bouncing off the walls.

If he's genuinely sleeping all day I'd be worried. Is he eating/drinking/peeing/pooping?

Was your breeder reputable? Do you know if the dam was wormed?
>>
Give him time...

It will take a lot for an animal to get used to being taken home by a person it's never met, along to a place it has never been to.

My cat took a few DAYS to get used to moving into our new house after living with us for about 6+ years. Constantly hiding underneath beds and just in general being afraid of everyone and barely eating.
>>
>>2330982
Try being less autistic. He's learning from you
>>
>>2330982
IS THIS A JOJO REFERENCE!!!???
>>
File: IMG-20170311-WA0008.jpg (91KB, 561x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170311-WA0008.jpg
91KB, 561x960px
>>2330982
>Dio
>>
>>2332224
fun fact: the anime character was named after the musician so either way it is named for the musician

also
>tripfag telling people what to do
>>
>>2333194
err I meant namefag. plz don't kill me
>>
>>2333196
I keel you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.