[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom just moved in temporarily >brought her 12 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 200x218px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 200x218px
>Mom just moved in temporarily
>brought her 12 year old cat
>cat is fat as fuck
>mom said it wad just fat
>found out today it is currently giving birth in my house
At the very most I can keep 1. Will a shelter take the ones I can't? Should I try and just give them away?
Pic not related
>>
>>2330674
A shelter will take them yeah. Just take them away from momma at an appropriate age.
>>
>>2330674
Yes, a shelter will take them. Kittens get adopted pretty easily.

Make sure you wait 8-10 weeks before seperating them from their mom, though. Otherwise the cats will a) not survive well or b) be emotionally fucked & weird
>>
>>2330674
A river will take them
>>
>>2330674
>>2330794
This, but also make sure you interact with them a lot during their development so they get used to people and learn to like them

Read up on how to care for a lactating mother and as soon as you can, get her spayed. (She could be spayed now, it will not stop lactation, however it would require separation from her kittens and that isn't wise.)

Make sure that the kittens stay warm and safe.

It will make it a lot easier if you keep the kittens until the 8-10 week mark as they will need to invest less money into them and they are all ready to be adopted immediately.

Get them de-wormed and vaccinated and health checked as necessary. If you do keep one of the kittens make sure you spay/neuter so that you don't end up with another litter/contributing the the already over-full shelters worldwide.
>>
>>2330674
>It will make it a lot easier if you keep the kittens until the 8-10 week mark as they will need to invest less money into them and they are all ready to be adopted immediately.
I'm a dumbass, I mean easier for the shelter.
>>
>>2330674
You can usually give kittens away if they're tiny, once they get bigger nobody wants them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.