[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here with cats? I recently adopted pic related He is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20170301_202000.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170301_202000.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Anyone here with cats?

I recently adopted pic related

He is an awesome cat and really smart. He got sick with an upper respiratory but he is almost 100%

However he has been having dirreha due to the antibiotics and new dry food I'm giving him. The problem is that he put his front paws on the ledge of the litter box. Sort of like standing up. And so his poop always touches one of his rear paws. Causing a mess and living shit prints around the house.

What could be the problem? Litter box too small? The litterbox is always clean so idk why he does that
>>
He might not like the texture. Some cats try really hard not to touch a certain litter texture.

Cute cat OP 10/10 face
>>
>What could be the problem?
It's a disgusting cat
>>
>>2330396
Try a finer litter, try a bigger box, you can see if he'll use one with a lid. My cat uses a 44 quart Rubbermaid bin as her litter box. It was only 5 bucks and now there's no chance of.her go in over the edge. That combined with a litter he likes might help.

It's really just a trial and error process with cats who are picky about litter boxes. Try some different things, good luck!
>>
>>2330405
My cat use to keep what seemed like two legs completely out of the litter box each time he urinated, I was able to get around this by simply stacking things around his litter box so he had no choice but to climb all the way in with no room to place his paws out.
>>
>>2330405
I've tried 3 types of littler alrdy. One from special kitty that was really dusty and he didn't really like. Pine cone one that he didn't like cause it didn't clump up. And now I got the arm and hammer one which is perfect but he still does it.
>>
>>2330546
Is he declawed? I've read that declawed cats might develop litterbox issues
>>
cats are the worst vile disgusting creatures. now you know

enjoy your shit and piss smelling house for the next decade+ or do the right thing and get rid of it.
>>
>>2330603
No he isn't declawed
>>
>>2330396
My kitten did that. He'll stop after a while.
>>
>>2330406
Someone has a stick up their arse today
>>
>>2330863
Kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.