[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are vegan you are not only wasting animals but ruining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

If you are vegan you are not only wasting animals but ruining the planet and peoples employment.
>>
cool story bro
>>
>>2328983
Stating facts is not a story.

A story goes like

One day a vegan stopped eating meat, the local butcher lost work and the vegan became unhealthy and started showing tin foil hat tier videos of about Animal cruelty on face book.
The vegan made the world a worse place for Animals and Humanity. The end.
>>
>>2328984
/thread
>>
It's hard to come to terms with the fact that a vegetarian diet is best for the enviroment isn't it?

It's not best for human health though.
On the other side people overeat meat, and low quality meat to boot.
>>
>>2328980
Almost invariably everybody is ruining all of these things each and every moment of our lives. I can at least acknowledge and commend the attempts of some to minimalise their impact, however misguided they may be.
>>
>>2328984
>local butcher
Because they're so common. You're delusional.

>>2329012
The oldest known person smoked for most of their life, so I honestly don't think "human health" is going to be negatively affected by it. Humans are hardy as fuck and were built to handle eating whatever shit they found. There's a guy who eats exclusively raw meat. People have survived off soylent for weeks for christ's sake. Eat whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>2329012
no fuck you deforestation to make more agricultural land is the leading cause of human induced species endangerment
>>
>>2330414
>Humans are hardy as fuck

Some are, while others die in really stupid ways.
>>
Humans are naturally frugivores. We developed the ability to be omnivorous for survival purposes. Had nothing to do with natural. If eating animals was natural, you would be able to hunt down one, kill it without tools, sink your teeth into and eat the flesh raw.
>>
File: 1480768432585.jpg (177KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1480768432585.jpg
177KB, 1280x1280px
>>2331513
this is an interesting point

my eyes almost involuntarily roll into the back of my head whenever I hear/read about hunters bragging about how badass they are for skulking around murdering unsuspecting animals from afar as if it such a brave and dangerous act to perform

maybe it is if they are hunting bears/canines/wolves/lions and other large felines or something larger than them but otherwise it is stupid nonsense and they are self congratulatory/masturbatory faggots to think they are such badasses

if people want to boast about human anatomy and intellect allowing for the possibility of creating and utilising firearms and other advanced weaponry to hunt other creatures then that is one thing but acting as if it is a feature of their raw natural power like it is for true predators in the wild is remarkably retarded

fourteen-eighty-eightethicalveganaryanmasterracefaggottangenttoobeeonnest/
>>
>>2331030
all of the deforestation for agricultural purposes goes into the feed for livestock you dumb nigger
>>
>>2331515

I think its only humane to cull hunter's so they don't overpopulate and over consume their prey.

A dedicated team, a squad if you will, will hunt them and their families down and mercifully save them from famine.

Something like an Unlife Squad, a Vegan Unlife Squash
>>
>>2331513
I would, but you never know about what parasites a wild animal is carrying. Those parasites can be pretty detrimental to carnivores, too. You get red meat or seafood from the right place and you can eat it raw just fine, but I wouldn't try it with poultry or swine.

Anyway, I know how to make a very basic sling for rock throwing. It is maybe one of the simplest hunting tools there is, being just slightly more advanced than a sharpened wooden stick. My skill at rock throwing isn't as good as it could be if I buckled down and practiced religiously.

And I could, theoretically, kill something small to small-medium without tools. Anything bigger than a large dog I probably couldn't manage, but it's stupidly simple to kill a chicken or a rabbit.
>>
>>2331513
Actually, you can eat raw meat you fucking imbecile, the reason you can't eat raw meat is because of the bacteria that infects it over time, hence you cool or freeze the meat to stop the bacteria eating the food before you can.

And in response to your other retarded point, humans NEED to eat meat *and* vegetables to be healthy. The vegan and vegetarian diets leave you lacking many important nutrients, and our ancestors sure as hell weren't eating huge lumps of quorn fortified with iron.

The problem is not eating meat, the problem is overpopulation.
>>
File: 1482018165184.jpg (29KB, 528x543px) Image search: [Google]
1482018165184.jpg
29KB, 528x543px
>>2331534
Mmmmmmmm.... whiny snowflake detected.
>>
>>2331588
[smug steak-chewing intensifies]
>>
>>2331553
Explain why vegans are proven to live longer than meat eaters on average faggot
>>
Less food going to animals (10% rule) means more food going to us. I need no other reason to go vegan. And about health, I feel pretty damn healthy and I've been vegan for 10 years now. And even if I wasn't healthy, then I wouldn't care because the world isn't only about me.
>>
>>2331553
>actually you can eat raw meat
*goes on to explain why you can't eat raw meat*
And guess what? Carnivores/omnivores can handle those bacteria and parasites. If they couldn't, then natural selection would have forced them too
>>
>>2331513
>We developed the ability to be omnivorous for survival purposes [also called NATURAL SELECTION].
>Had nothing to do with natural

hahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>2332172
we can eat fresh raw meat
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.