[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this cat too fat /an/? Or is he just a big cat? He belongs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0031.jpg (1MB, 3264x2351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0031.jpg
1MB, 3264x2351px
Is this cat too fat /an/? Or is he just a big cat?
He belongs to someone I'm unfortunate enough to live with, and he seems pretty big as far as generic tabby cats go.

He's not allowed to have a cat tower, scratching posts or toys, so the only excercise he gets is my playing with him when she's out of the house
>>
File: IMG_0032.jpg (898KB, 2859x2438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
898KB, 2859x2438px
>>2328836
Here's another angle
>>
Yeah he is overweight. Check out that belly hanging over the back paw pretty far out.

If hes always indoors, get some balls, long string or better yet a cheap laser pointer to make him chase around. I bet after 5 mins he'll be tired.

Scratching and jumping are as much exercise as when you roll out of bed.
>>
>>2328976
Any toys in the open will immediately be thrown out, I literally have to hide toys so he can play when she's gone, that's how much of a stupid cunt she is
>>
>>2328977
What is her reasoning for this?
>>
He is just full of water.
Put it in the oven at 500F for 30 minutes. It will shrink
>>
>>2328977
Wut?
>>
>>2329237
She's a horse girl
But I don't really know, she just got engaged to my brother and now I'm stuck living with her until I move out in a few months
>>
It's difficult to tell from a photo, especially when the cat is lying down - cats have quite loose skin, and a fairly svelte kitty can morph into a shapeless blob at the wrong angle. You're better off gauging by touch - you should be able to feel the cat's skeleton without pressing down too hard, but it shouldn't feel too hard and bony and exposed. From above, there should be a visible waist behind the ribs. From the side, the cat might look like it has a fat, sagging belly, but again, use touch - if this feels quite loose and deflated, it's just a pouch of skin, if it's quite full and firm, that's a fat fucking cat.
>>
Post the cat's weight. If he's male he's at higher risk of developing diabetes from being overweight too. I take it he has access to a food bowl 24/7 too? That's usually how they get this way.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.