[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else never going to eat an animal again? I may even stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: dreaming of you.jpg (96KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
dreaming of you.jpg
96KB, 267x200px
Anyone else never going to eat an animal again? I may even stop drinking milk. I've had too many experiences with animals, they're my friends. This chicken I petted, I felt bad that billions of chickens are enslaved and murdered every year for low quality meat. Then this ferret at a zoo in another country, it was so nice, I petted it and as we left in the van it ran out of the zoo just to hug me goodbye... I WILL NEVER eat meat again, I want animal welfare, I don't mind if you eat meat but you should stop.
>>
Can't tell if bait, autism, or both
>>
>>2326900
Seriously this is how I feel
>>
File: leafie.jpg (115KB, 1280x692px)
leafie.jpg
115KB, 1280x692px
Good for you anon!
I feel hypocritical for eating meat, as altough I don't find animal death morally wrong, the treatment of for example battery hens is unacceptable.
>>
>I don't mind if you eat meat but you should stop
Okay I chuckled. Thanks for cheering me up on this horrible day anon.

(I won't stop eating meat btw)
>>
File: 1484536461933.jpg (73KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
1484536461933.jpg
73KB, 460x562px
>>2326898
>Then this ferret at a zoo in another country, it was so nice, I petted it and as we left in the van it ran out of the zoo just to hug me goodbye..
>>
File: vegan enjoying diet.webm (804KB, 961x687px) Image search: [Google]
vegan enjoying diet.webm
804KB, 961x687px
>>2326898
OP irl
>>
It's a pretty complicated topic. Like on one hand I would like to become vegetarian, but I also have a health issue that makes it so I need iron from animal sources (plant iron and supplements just aren't enough, they're still not enough even when I do eat meat on top of that). I also have a friend who cannot eat any sort of leafy vegetables or fruit/vegetable skins or certain kind of whole, unprocessed fruits and vegetables due to an issue with their digestive system. Eating vegetarian works for some people but it's difficult to maintain nutritional balances. Some people just cannot do it for health purposes.

You also have to consider that a lot of vegetable produce is reliant on human suffering. Poor people working extra long and hard hours in the sun with little to no shelter for pay below minimum wage. They pick and package most produce.

Animals are also affected by things like pesticides. Lack of predators has led to overpopulation of deer which has been handled by hunting in the past, but as hunting fades out the problem is getting worse. And strangely enough, animal conservation can be benefited by trophy hunting (people paying to hunt an old and/or dangerous lion funds the conservation of the rest of the pride). Native people rely on animal hunting and a lot of conservation restrictions harm them. Animals such as bees absolutely rely on humans taking their honey in order to survive (they produce too much and will fill their hives with it if allowed to). There's also "food deserts" where people struggle to find any sort of fresh produce. You also have people who mean well and eat vegan but also inflict their vegan lifestyles upon kids or carnivorous pets and cause suffering that way, etc. etc.

I have to eat meat for my health but I choose to buy meat that is responsibly raised and sourced whenever I can.

And if you want to eat vegetarian or even vegan, go ahead! All power to you. But it's a complicated issue with a lot of facets.
>>
>>2326898
I'll start eating double the meat to compensate.
>>
File: 1465582461150.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1465582461150.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>I petted it and as we left in the van it ran out of the zoo just to hug me goodbye...
>>
>>2326898
>as we left in the van it ran out of the zoo just to hug me goodbye...
>>
>>2327023
humans arent carnivores and there do not need meat to be healthy
>>
meat is food. animals are food. it is up to you to choose whether you want animals to be free, be your pet, or be your food. it is what it is. I love me some steak and shit, I also love my chickens and dogger. it is how it is
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 1024x768px
>>2326898
>I may even stop drinking milk
>>
>>2326898
Watch out, we have got a special snowflake over here!
>>
Liar
>>
>>2326898
I enjoy the flesh of beasts far too much.
>>
Hurting animals is wrong. Killing animals is not.
I think this also applies to people because I'm a huge edgelord.
>>
>>2327072
Meat is essential for us. If you exclude it from your diet, you will need supplementation.
>>
>>2327072
Human's aren't herbivores either. We are omnivores, out bodies evolved to extract nutrients from multiple sources, including meat. There's a reason our ancestors were HUNTERS and gathers.
>>
>>2326898
I'm tired of eating animals with dicks. Any guys ever wish they could only eat female animals?
>>
If animals were people they would be stupid shitty horrible scum. The only reason vegetarians exist is because animals are cute.
>>
>>2326898
Look man i dont want to come off as an asshole, but no one asked. And dont tell me how to live my life faggot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.