[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop dogs fucking whinging? My dog whines constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1436325578659.gif (2MB, 232x200px) Image search: [Google]
1436325578659.gif
2MB, 232x200px
How do you stop dogs fucking whinging?

My dog whines constantly if she wants something. And she ALWAYS wants something, usually something she can't have. She'll be chewing on a shoe or something and start pacing and whining if I take it off her. She doesn't want any other toy, just what was taken off her. You'll be eating and she'll sit there and whine, even if she has a bowl of food on the other side of the room. She'll whine wanting to go out, she'll go out for 2 minutes stand there, then whine to come back in.
She's done this since the day I adopted her so I assume her past owners either spoiled her or neglected her needs. Either way, it's fucking annoying now. I've never given into her whining but it's been 6 months and she still does it daily.
>>
>>2326324
real talk it just depends on the personality and breeding of the dog.

if you dont have personal feelings for the dog, trade it for a better one at the pound.

and dont give me sass, trading-in for pound dogs is as ethical as it gets.
>>
>She'll be chewing on a shoe or something and start pacing and whining if I take it off her.
give her a different toy when you take the one she shouldn't be chewing

>she'll go out for 2 minutes stand there, then whine to come back in.
take her for a walk

ignore her when she whines when you're eating. put her in another room where she can't see you if it really bothers you.

it takes time, like weeks or months, to change behavior like this.
>>
stop doing things for her when she whines
walk her more
stop free feeding her
reward good behavior
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.