[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had freshwater aquariums my entire life. Now I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I've had freshwater aquariums my entire life. Now I'm looking at sarting up a saltwater aquarium. What are some good fish to start with.
>>
File: a.jpg (494KB, 1024x761px)
a.jpg
494KB, 1024x761px
>>2325385
>>
>>2325385
how about you ask the aquarium general thread?

are you people really too stupid to use the catalog?

>>2323964
>>
>>2325396
I'm on the app, and you have to add boards yourself. If you don't know the name of the board you can't access it.

So if I didn't know the random board was /b/ I couldn't of had it on the app.
>>
>>2325396
>attacking anyone that doesn't use the general
fuck off back to redit if that's what you want.

fucking stupid pig fucker.
>>
>>2325398
I use clover as well, it has a search function.
>>2325404
They general exists to answer questions and cut down on extraneous threads, and with how fast /aq/ moves it's understandable.
>>
>>2325576
>They general exists to answer questions and cut down on extraneous threads
if I ever need a question about freshwater plants or shrimp answered by the mentally handicapped it's the first place I'll go.
>>
>>2325582
Sure but you're gonna get the same quality of answers outside the general. You could always use this thing called Google, or you know join a forum.
>>
>>2325585
I'm not OP.
And you're quite mistaken if you think everyone that keeps fish on /an/ reads your retarded general.
>>
>>2325587
I'm not, but I know you're just as retarded as they are.
>>
>>2325594
>I'm not,
you're not what?
is English your second language?
>>
The fish you posted is a horrible beginner saltwater fish to keep. Ocellaris clowns, Royal grammas, blennies, and bangai cardinals are good for starters. Gobies are too.
>>
>>2325580
No chill
>>
>>2325740
Ocellaris are great. You don't even need a large anemone for them, mine just hide out in the mushroom corals.
>>
>>2325385
damselfish & anemonefish (both family Pomacentridae). by far easiest & cheapest available in most places.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.