[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there /an/, first time poster here. I am currently working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Fénykép0212.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Fénykép0212.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
Hey there /an/, first time poster here.

I am currently working at a factory in a second world shithole of a country. In January I have noticed this beautiful German shepherd just roaming around the buildings of the facility.

At first I thought it belonged to the security guards, but then one morning one of the co-workers was trying to feed her. I walked up to this woman who told me, she was a stray dog, who just ended up in the facility, now she and some other coworkers take care of the dog.

I approached the dog and she looked very afraid and took a very long time for me to get near her. She is young, about a year old, but seems like something that is in dire need of a home.

I would take her in, but the owner of my flat does not allow pets and I don't have a flat that would be suitable for her.

The owner wants to call the pound to take her away, but I'm afraid she would not get adopted and they would only put her to sleep.

So what to do, /an/? I would like to help her, but I don't have any FB or any social shit to post it on and my friends don't have space for another dog either.

Pic related, it's her. I had to take a picture from afar, because she was afraid of the sound of my shitty camera's shutter sound (which I can not turn off on the phone)
>>
>>2325023
Guess you'll have to do word of mouth. Ask everyone to ask everyone who can take her in. I'm not seeing any other option.
>>
Such is life living in a third world shithole. I guess you can see if your local American embassy would take the dog; they will sometimes take care of stray/abandoned dogs and sometimes ship them to shelters in America to get adopted. Maybe other embassies do that too.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.