[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to donate to a charity which defends animals and preserves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: W0C_BTxO[1].jpg (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
W0C_BTxO[1].jpg
18KB, 512x512px
I want to donate to a charity which defends animals and preserves their rights, but the big one everyone knows about is Peta, and everyone knows Peta is... fucking awful.

Does /an/ have any charities it approves of, non-corrupt, which don't kill fucking at least 73 percent of its rescued animals yearly?
>>
your local animal shelter
>>
You would be better off donating food and your time at a local animal shelter.
ASPCA might be better than PETA, I'm not real knowledgeable on them however.
>>
>>2322752
This. Don't donate to the big, national organizations. Donate to a local rescue or shelter you like.
>>
>>2322745
If you fax me your money I'll give it to animals.
>>
File: tumblr_o63b1lLb7o1qi4ucgo1_1280.jpg (52KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o63b1lLb7o1qi4ucgo1_1280.jpg
52KB, 900x650px
Local wildlife organisations are also good too
>>
File: comfy.jpg (29KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
29KB, 197x190px
>>2322745
http://www.edgeofexistence.org

That's who I donate too.
>>
>>2322745
Find some local organization, and volunteer if you can. There are independent animal rescuers, and they can use help. Of course, hang around first to make sure they're not crazy, horders, etc.
>>
>>2322745
Donate locally. The best thing you can do is donate your time and work to helping animals.
>>
>>2322752
This. Donate to big Corp and it goes straight to their pockets. I guarantee there's a shelter near you that's stripped to the bone for cash. Shelter workers often end up volunteering their own time and resources just to keep the place afloat.
>>
>>2322752
Holy shit, fucking this. The bigger the charity organization, the less money actually goes to the people or animals that need it.
>>
>>2322745
The aspca is my go to charity
>>
>>2322745
Contact local shelters (a good one) and ask if they are in need any supplies or help.

Once I'm done with school and get my crazy schedule in-order I defentitly would like to volunteer at a shelter once every two weeks or something.
>>
i always want to volunteer but i never do because i'm worried they'll make me scoop litter or touch cats

ewwwww
>>
>>2322752
>>2322806
>>2323529
>>2323672

great options
helping out at a shelter is a good option if you're low on cash, they can always use a hand
>>
File: 1487859521764.gif (325KB, 370x330px) Image search: [Google]
1487859521764.gif
325KB, 370x330px
Let's have a peta hate thread, cause they're gigantic cock gobbling faggots.
>tfw checking their facebook posts
>>
>all these responses suggesting your local organizations
Holy shit did /an/ finally agree on something?
>>
Go local, like many have said they need the help.
>>
>>2323729
PETA is for pit bull dog bans, and actively pushes for breed bans across the united States
>>
>>2323957
>PETA is for pit bull dog bans
that's a good thing
>>
>>2323960
Wtf I love PETA now
>>
PETAs for Faggots ! I just donate to my local animal shelter. Then I go and torture and kill small animals.
>>
>>2322773
underatted
>>
Don't donate to aspca, donate to your local scpa instead. aspca doesn't have direct ties to the vast majority of local scpa and they mostly give out funds in the form of grants, which are not guaranteed and most places don't get them.

Well, I guess you can donate to the aspca if you really want the money to go to them. although do know that the money isn't guaranteed to benefit any animals outside of NYC.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.