[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>looking after my aunts cats this week while she's on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: cat-litter-box.jpg (145KB, 740x401px) Image search: [Google]
cat-litter-box.jpg
145KB, 740x401px
>looking after my aunts cats this week while she's on holiday

HOLY FUCK THEY STINK AND ARE DISGUSTING!!

they're not even friendly or cute. what the fuck is the appeal of these things?
>>
>>2321923
they're cute when they silently appear next to you asing you to pet them.
also playing with them is fun, cause you can annoy them easily and it's cute to see them try to harm you
>>
Well if it's laying in its litter box it's super stressed out. As for the smell, clean the litter box more and use stuff like baking soda in the litter to help with the smell. Most cats themselves don't stink unless there is something wrong with them like being sick or laying in their litter box due to stress
>>
>>2321923
A better question is why do cat owners always beat the hell out of their cats when they're stressed out?
Every cat owner I've ever met has admitted to beating their cat in some capacity
>>
>>2321966
they don't lay in, that pic is just from google

they just shit and piss in it and track litter granules everywhere and don't even do a good job covering it up

i empty them every day and it's always reeks and is a disaster

and the one is super old and pukes on everything

it's fucking nasty, i hate them

i have to have to go home and have a 45 minute rape shower before i can get on with my life
>>
>>2321978
You don't like cats, got it.
I don't like them either. This little fact usually influences decisions I make such as "will you watch my cats anon?"
Now you know.
>>
>>2321987
i didn't know i didn't like them until i agreed to this

NEVER AGAIN
>>
>>2321923
Dude, if you're not a cat person, you should never have agreed. That's fucking retarded. You obviously hate them because you don't know anything about cats, and they probably sense that and don't' want anything to do with your cringey ass who probably expects them to act like some cartoon character.
>>
>>2321971
You are obviously some low class nigger with some really shitty "cat owners" as friends. Nobody I know has ever "beaten" a cat. That's some nigger tier fag shit for losers.
>>
>>2321923
>all cats are the same

I'm not even a catfag but I watched over my grandma's 5 cats when she had a knee surgery done once. Two of them were afraid of people and would just run away, one is always curious and the other two are obsessed with being pet, which made the curious one wanted to get in on that too while the other two would come out and watch.

Plus cleaning shit from anything always stinks
>>
>>2321923
DIDF pls go
>>
>>2321993
>awfully defensive
Okay first of all I don't keep friends that'd own cats because they inevitably smell like piss. Second, catfags will tell anybody they beat their cats even without being prompted to do so. It's like you're all proud of abusing your pets.
>>
They shouldn't stink. Are you not cleaning the litterbox? Or are you just sitting on your ass all day posting shit online?
>>
>>2321971

Cats can be cunty little shits. Smacking them when they act up doesn't mean "beating".
>>
>>2322084
They also stink less on higher quality food. Obviously, sensitivity is going to vary from cat to cat, but virtually all of their digestive systems benefit from moving to food with more meat and less/no grain and corn filler.
>>
>>2322073
>>2322149
Nobody worth a fuck beats their cats. You people are fucked in the head if you think that's normal. It's literally some psychotic bullshit.
>>
>>2322207
It also just doesn't work.
You can argue about beating dogs, but it does work. They learn from beating while still remaining friendly.
Cats don't. It only damages the bond between cat and owner and makes them afraid of you.
>>
>>2321978
>This just in: excrement stinks. More news at eleven.

I hope when you're elderly and living in a nursing home shitting in a diaper, that all the nurses complain about cleaning up after you too.
>>
>>2322196
they eat whiskas, i'm assuming that's not very good

>>2322785
is this supposed to hurt my feelings or something?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.