[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these tumors? Very old cat, her butt and backside are really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20170221_014700.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170221_014700.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
Are these tumors? Very old cat, her butt and backside are really sensitive also, might be related? Does anyone know?

Sorry about my fat thumb in the picture.
>>
ye
>>
Bring it to the vet
>>
>>2321837
>Can you diagnose these lumps with a shitty picture and no other information?
Take your cat to a vet. Why the fuck do you think we can tell you whether or not they're tumors? A veterinarian couldn't even tell just based on looking at it.
>>
File: 1481947966560.jpg (1MB, 1750x1724px)
1481947966560.jpg
1MB, 1750x1724px
>>2321862
>>2321874

OP here, my cat is too old to go to the vet, you can call bullshit if you want, but she'll likely die if they give her any medication or attempt to treat her. She's simply too fragile, she's almost 20 years old after all.

I did post and ask for advice from actual vets, though they still haven't replied. Of course it seems pointless, but I just wanted some confirmation if possible.
>>
>>2321893
>I want advice from a vet
>I can't take it to the vet
When people say catfags are stupid, they mean you.
The vet is not going to put your cat under anesthesia just to fucking exam it you mong, your too old to go to the vet excuse doesn't work.
>>
>>2321913

Nice post bro.

But I will see, I need to consult my family first. I am concerned that she may die from shock, even just from being in a terrifying place with strangers, it cannot be healthy for her.
>>
File: 1471738256648.jpg (25KB, 400x272px)
1471738256648.jpg
25KB, 400x272px
>>2321919
Anyways, I am off.
I know I sound stupidly indecisive, but I am absolutely paranoid that she will die if I push her too far. I will get off my fat ass and try to help her however I can.
>>
>>2321893
"she'll likely die if they give her any medication or attempt to treat her."

...i don't think u know what the fuck u r talking about...

anyway..they're old lady warts, nothing to worry about.
>>
>>2321932
>>2321919

Sounds like you're making excuses. You prob can't afford the shit and just don't want to admit it.

You're concerned she's going to DIE from SHOCK from an office visit?!

That's not how shock works buddy...
ignorant af...
>>
>>2321932
so you made this fuckign thread just to ignore any advice and do what you were going to do in the first place?
>>
>>2321919
vets do house calls
>>
>>2321893

Vet student here, this guy is bang on >>2321874 , you had the correct response within two posts. It could be benign, they could be malignant, they could be warts/skin tags and quite frankly whilst a qualified vet with a good clinical exam could have a good guess, without a biopsy none of is could tell you for sure.

Have a home visit if needs be. However, as a warning your vet will likely tell you that you have two options:
1: Remove the lumps, send them off for biopsy and find out what they are.
2: Keep an eye on them- if they grow rapidly/ become painful/ start oozing etc then your vet will advise taking them off.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.