[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are cats and dogs capable of any sort of intelligent/sentient

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Are cats and dogs capable of any sort of intelligent/sentient thoughts? Or are all their thoughts just instincts which they have no control over?
>>
The term you're looking for is sapience. To answer you, yes. Anyone who spends enough time around animals can tell they clearly display free will and thought, it's just that they're too stupid to achieve a level of intelligence that humans have. With that said, animals do rely on their instincts far more than we do as a result of their low intelligence.
>>
>>2320498
does my dog know what I'm doing when. I masturbate?
>>
>>2320544
*masturbate to 2d?
>>
>>2320544
Probably, I think dogs are smart enough to realise you're pulling your penis .
>>
I think animals are smarter than most people give them credit for. Most animals can be seen pretty obviously thinking through a problem when it is encountered, though their thoughts are probably much different without any kind of language. And, as another anon said, it is much more useful for most of them to rely on instincts in the long run, so they do. They involved the instincts they have for a reason -- I'd think that in the wild you don't have time to form a complex thought about why you should run away from a tiger. It's much more efficient to react to it automatically.

>>2320544
No. But dogs do masturbate themselves and seem to put a lot of planning into it. It's pretty gross to watch them carefully and meticulously arrange a blanket so they can hump it efficiently.
>>
>>2321483
>it's pretty gross to watch dogs masturbate haha but I did it for the laughs you know haha it was pretty funny seeing a dog cum haha
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.