[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /an/ First time here. Firstly I'm in the UK, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: spider-monkey-600.jpg (263KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
spider-monkey-600.jpg
263KB, 600x450px
Hi /an/

First time here.

Firstly I'm in the UK, I'm thinking about getting a monkey but I'm not sure which breeds are legal in the UK (if anyone other Brits know). All the information online just keeps leading to the same "we suggest or the rspca suggests not to get one because we don't agree with it blah blah".

I know they're legal and i know you need a license to get one, but say if i was able to obtain a license does anyone know what breeds are available?

I don't know where else to ask.
>>
I'll bite
do not get a monkey. Monkeys don't want to live in houses with people. They should stay in the wild where they belong. end of story.
>>
>>2319414
I'm getting am monkey, I'm gonna teach it to hunt with me. We're gonna go on hunting trips.
>>
>>2319406
Step 1: don't get a monkey, dickhead.
The reason you can only find people saying not to is because you shouldn't. It's a bad idea. There's no reason to breed these animals so shitheads like you can buy them and force them to live in a dog crate for their entire lives.
>>
>>2319406
Baboons and Chimpanzees are the best ones to get, they are smart and can be more easily trained to hunt, but also more helpful with hunting. You'll need to get a male, as females are not too into hunting and might throw a tantrum out of boredom in the waiting phase. You have to be careful about their teenage years - you should spend a ton of time with your monkey. Monkeys are extremely social, just as social as we are, so let him have breakfast with you and sleep with you at night. I have heard they can be toilet trained but I've only ever seen them in diapers. They are for the most part harmless, but like dogs you need to assert your dominance if they start testing you. A slap on the face should be sufficient. You can probably teach your monkey to use a knife, maybe throw a spear with varying results, but I wouldn't push it beyond that. He could definitely fetch things for you.

The best would be if you could do this with a strong male gorilla but I am not sure if gorillas are legal, as that was one of your criteria.
>>
File: tumblr_o0a2vmHLzs1rw1wnno1_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0a2vmHLzs1rw1wnno1_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>2319425
Hope you enjoy it biting the shit out of you
Wild animals arnt pets you idiot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.