[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Puppy vomiting. Been feeding the puppy kibble and milk alternating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170217_162403.jpg (3MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170217_162403.jpg
3MB, 2304x4096px
Puppy vomiting.

Been feeding the puppy kibble and milk alternating with Bread and milk. Decided to shift to solid food and gave rice and mashed cooked fish.. it ate maybe half a bowlful.

An hour later, he pukes almost everything, (pic related) food is undigested.
He seems drowsy and lethargic and doesn't even want to drink water now.

How bad did I fuck up? Did I try to give too much too soon?
>>
>>2319226
Unless it's puppy formula, milk is bad for puppies. In fact, after they are weaned, they begin to stop producing the enzyme to break down puppy milk too. So that's very dumb. The milk can cause stomach issues which in turn often creates dehydration, which is a fast killer in baby animals.

You shouldn't be feeding your dog straight bread. I'm actually having a hard time thinking of any animal that would live off of bread and milk. Dogs have nutritional needs and actually don't require many grains whatsoever. They do need some veggies and protein. Especially puppies; puppy diets should be high in protein.

I'm curious why you decided to stop feeding the dog dog food to replace it with a much worse diet. Did it break it's leg or something? You need to go back to kibble, and if you want to do raw food please do your research first. Raw diet is made up of mostly raw meats. It's very important to have a correct diet for a puppy since it can affect their growth and health at such a young age.

As for the fish, some fish have preservatives that are toxic to dogs and may kill small dogs. Raw fish can also be dangerous to dogs if not properly prepared, and also certain species of fish can make dogs sick. However the food may not even be the cause of illness. To me it sounds like parvovirus, but there are a plethora of potentially lethal illnesses it could be or it could be just an upset stomach from all the bread and milk. You won't know unless you bring it to a vet. I'd honestly say make an appointment to go in tomorrow because baby animals go downhill fast.
>>
How the fuck do you have internet access and think it's a good idea to feed a dog bread? Google "basic puppy care for retards" (or equivalent in your third world language) like you should have before you got the damn thing.

I also suggest searching "how to discreetly bury a dead dog" because vomiting = dehydration risk and it won't drink water.
>>
>>2319226
Do i need to tell you or are you already aware of your need to kys?
>>
If the pup won't drink for a long time and is still lethargic, it may have Parvo. Take it to a vet asap, and bring a shit ton of cash.
>>
are you this anon >>>2316948?
>>
>>2319827
>filename

haha, you are that anon

you're a piece of shit, i feel bad for your dog

please tell me what third world shithole you live in
>>
>>2319226
Well people wanted OP to not have a dog in his other thread. Now they will get that wish.
>>
>>2320226
God dammit this is depressing. I don't think OP should have a dog because they're clearly too retarded to take care of one, but I really hope this little guy doesn't die. I hope he isn't suffering too much and that if he is and if he's seriously sick, he can go in a peaceful way instead of choking on his bread vomit because OP is a god damn mongoloid.
>>
>>2319226
>How bad did I fuck up?
really, really bad

give your doggy to a person who knows how to care for a dog, and please stop absolutely abusing the shit out of this poor puppy

you are already fucking it up mentally as well as physically, by keeping it chained up 24/7 and feeding it completely wrong things

holy shit man, how can anyone be this fucking retarded and resistent to help...wow...
>>
>>2319226
I really want to know what disgusting third world shithole you live in, I bet it's India or Romania or some shit
>>
OP, I know you keep getting scared away from your threads because everyone is calling you out, but you need to man up and at least listen to people like >>2319238 since this is a living, breathing creature that deserves to have a life free from pain.
>>
>>2319226

>>2320493

That post aside, which I fully agree with, my issue right now is that his puppy is drowsy, lethargic and doesn't want to drink water.

Please anon, take this pup to a vet and ask about diets there. If you want to ignore everyone online, fine- just take your pup to a vet now and make sure you ask about how to feed it.
>>
>>2319252

This. At this point the stupidity is such that I'm beginning to suspect OP is abusing his dog on purpose just to fuck with us.
>>
>>2320529
Don't feed it bread? Don't feed it milk? Is this bait? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Feed it puppy kibble softened with water. Why are you like this?
>>
>>2319226
Haha, how much money would it take me to buy you off to stomp on the little fucker and kill him? 50 dollarpounds?
>>
>>2321299
Edgy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.