[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you keep your dog from ruining your backyard? (no digging,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: boxersf1.jpg (18KB, 280x252px) Image search: [Google]
boxersf1.jpg
18KB, 280x252px
How do you keep your dog from ruining your backyard?

(no digging, just peeing and pooing, and wearing tracks in the grass)
>>
>>2319118
You don't let it outside.
And if it whines you beat its ass
>>
get a cat, the intellectual man's pet. dogs are for dummies and niggers.
>>
>>2319119
>>2319122
These posts are fake news.
>>
>>2319118
Peeing alone doesn't kill the grass, it's a bug that is attracted to the urine that turns it dry and dead. Look into that, there is a pesticide for it but I'm not sure if it's pet friendly. For poop I take a day out of the week to clean it up, but if you use your yard you may want to train your dog to poop in a specific place. Look up Kikopup on YouTube "house training your puppy". I don't leave my dog outside alone for long periods of time so she doesn't pace along places like the fence. She used to but then I started taking her for walks and walking her down different roads and also spending time with her in the yard and keeping her entertained and tired and the grass started growing back after a while. If it's really bad you may have to add grass seed.
>>
>>2319118
Because I stand out there with them and the few instances where they tried to start digging I whoopped their asses and now they won't dig.
>>
by encouraging him to use the rest of the neighborhood as his toilet and exercise area.
>>
don't leave it outside all the time like a fucking kike
>>
>>2319391
Inside dogs live terrible lives.
Get a yard or find a more responsible owner for the dog
>>
>>2319391
Even leaving a dog outside for just an hour a day can destroy a small yard. Especially if it's an active dog.
>>
>>2319391
Hahaha the "having an outside dog is cruelty" meme.
>>
What's the point of getting a dog when you just dump it in your backyard?
>>
>>2319118
>How do you keep your dog from ruining your backyard?

I got my dog this past year. I'm letting her trash it to get an idea of what I am dealing with.

She impressively ripped an entire wall off a raised bed. So I'm going to be doing some kind of rocks/cement on the bed wall. Mostly just not getting angry about it.

She likes chewing on plastic pots which is an ongoing issue. Like most mammals, bird netting is really annoying to her and maybe a suitable deterrent.

>just peeing and pooing, and wearing tracks in the grass

blah, that wouldn't bother me. Maybe a boot scraper for the poo... but she poos deep in bushes and it isn't much of an issue.
>>
>>2321496
AND you dont let it piss and shit in the yard?

Get a stuffed animal ffs, you're a child OP
>>
>>2321496
Letting my dog out in the yard a couple of times a day is "dumping" him in my backyard?

How fucking stupid are you?

>>2321516
Where else is it going to do that? The toilet?
>>
>>2319118
Lk let the woofer be. You reduced him to app 10-20 m2 and expect him not to get mad.
>>
>>2319118
>no digging
exercise and attention

but pissing and running around will fuck up your yard 20x more than digging

>>2321823
really depends on the age desu, we had a full lawn when my last dog was 15 but with a new 1 year old dog running around it's patches of lawn interspersed with dirt
>>
>>2321896
I take him bike riding every two days.
>>
>dog whines and barks to go outside
>obviously has to take a dump
>put him outside on a loooong leash (he just runs away otherwise)
>sit back down at computer
>dog immediately starts barking like crazy because he tossed his ball out of reach
>take him back in
>dog whines and barks to go outside
>repeat ad nauseam
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.