[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does people having cats at home have to go to wet every month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20170210_135657.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170210_135657.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Why does people having cats at home have to go to wet every month because something wrong is going on. While generations of cats in my family never had any diesase tho every couple of month one is going kamikaze vs a car, but the smartest one live to this day, some are 4 and one is even 10 years old. They keep fucking, they eat birds they puke birds they eat mice they jump they give birth to other fucktards that will end under wheels and I'll have to unglue them fron the asphalt and run and all that village shit. Why?
>>
>>2318706
you sound inbred. you should kill yourself
>catfags
>>
>>2318709
>catfag
I'm not one. We just need cats to eat rats and shit.
>>
>>2318711
the scent alone will keep rats away moron, rats have good noses and they don't like going into the fucking cat's den because of self-preservation. I know these concepts are hard to a catfag who doesn't even understand basic ecology, but bare with me.

Your cats are healthy because they don't rely on you for their diet. Being a catfag, you likely feed them dry corn kibble 90% of the day which is why they go outside and ravage the wildlife. Indoor cat owners are just as retarded and don't back up the kibble with exercise and access to the outdoors, thus their cats suffer.

The truth is you're both morons and you shouldn't even be allowed to own any animal larger than a hamster.
>>
>>2318757
Actually they are our garbage cans and they eat leftovers. I was talking about mice mostly, they are pretty fucking good at catching them. Plus again I'm not a catfag, I own a caucasian shepherd and it's him who stole my heart.
>>
>>2318757
why you gotta throw hamsters under the bus? they should stick to having children
>>
>>2318765
I would never recommend people like that bring more children onto this cured Earth.

>>2318760
>eat leftovers

surprisingly the only worse option you could have stated because your high sodium low nutrient leftovers are worthless currency to your cat. they're likely half feral. Human nutrition is not the same as cat nutrition moron.

PS: if you feed them cooked bones you're at risk of splinter + impaction in the stomach or intestinal tract which is a very costly visit to the vet, though you will likely not care and just let the beast die.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.