[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about this animal. Is he strong? It's been said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Tell me about this animal.

Is he strong? It's been said there is many in my area and sometimes they go into backyards.
>>
>>2318412
Yes, wolves are among the strongest animals on earth.
>>
They are very shy animal I doubt you would see wolves in your backyard unless :

-Theyre fucking hungry
-You skinned a whole beef and let it dry.
>>
>>2318421
>>2318424
It's a coyote
>>
>>2318412
Unless you have pets roaming around at night or unsupervised children, you shouldn't worry
>>
>>2318430
How do they eat the animals they capture? They obviously can't cook them so do they just eat them raw?
>>
Yah man. I have seen a squirrel carrying a brick up a tree before. Shit was nuts
>>
>>2318431
Anon, is this bait posting?
>>
>>2318412
They're smaller than wolves. But they don't have the same fear of humans wolves generally have. Great for hikers who aren't weak or old, horrible if you have kids, cats, or small dogs around. Also a pest if they attack your livestock, thou the idea of shooting wolves and coyotes was one of those no no things. Funny, I'm half Chinese too.

They are wild animals, so expect them to be unpredictable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqVE9qfg7yI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daTwwUJLUsY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAoWWM-ERpc
>>
>>2318431
Coyotes are intelligent and well-adapted to human-altered environments. As such, they have learned many things and these days have even better manners than dogs.

In Arizona, for example, they have learned to barbecue their stray cat dinners by placing the dead cats on grates in parking lots in the summer time. Coyotes in southern California have taken this one step further, and will open the hoods of cars and put food on the battery. Coyotes from very urban areas, such as the ones found on occasion in New York City, have even been seen using forks (but not on pizza), except for the ones in Chinatown areas, which use chopsticks.
>>
>>2318425
ah. then it's merely a dog
>>
>>2318566
Why would a squirrel need a brick?
>>
>>2318421
complete horseshit
>>
>>2318582
>In Arizona, for example, they have learned to barbecue their stray cat dinners by placing the dead cats on grates in parking lots in the summer time. Coyotes in southern California have taken this one step further, and will open the hoods of cars and put food on the battery. Coyotes from very urban areas, such as the ones found on occasion in New York City, have even been seen using forks (but not on pizza), except for the ones in Chinatown areas, which use chopsticks.

WTF I hate coyotes now
>>
File: tumblr_lr5wuqk0rG1qhu04go1_500.jpg (67KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lr5wuqk0rG1qhu04go1_500.jpg
67KB, 500x529px
>>2318582
>>2318943
Thats nothing. Coyotes first stole fire from the fire beings so man could survive the winter
>>
>>2318959
Are they our friends or no? I feel like we can learn much from the coyotes, and also teach them much about our ways.

Perhaps they can be our link to the other canine animals such as wolves.
>>
>>2318965
The problem is they are a tricky bunch. They'll be your friend but you never know for how long. Never know whats up a great Coyotes sleeve
>>
>>2318974
You're right... We're going to need some leverage and foresight to make sure we don't get the raw end of the deal(s).
>>
>>2318425
could be coywolf
>>
It's a coyote. They are really interesting and impressive animals if you care to do some research on them. They're highly adaptable and have spread all over North America and are very common.

They're mostly harmless--although they live in our parks and neighborhoods, they stay away from humans from the most part and are pretty timid. Not going to attack you unless you're threatening them/their offspring.

>>2318578
>But they don't have the same fear of humans wolves generally have
They're less avoidant than wolves because they've adapted to live closer to human populated areas, but they're still really shy animals and will generally keep their distance. They're really easy to spook with a sudden movement or a shout, too.

They do occasionally go after small pets like cats, but as long as you keep your animals properly contained, there's nothing to worry about.

>>2318987
It's not.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.