[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are bears part of the dog family? A bear looks like a dog a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Are bears part of the dog family?

A bear looks like a dog a lot, but instead of being quick and cunning, like a wolf, it evolved to be more bulky and strong.
>>
My main theory about bears is that bears and wolves were once the same animal, a dog.

The dog branched off into 3 different types of dog, eventually: The Wolf, The Bear, and The Dog.

Bears became bigger and stronger because they had to become thicker to protect from bees and because they needed to be able to sleep for a long time. A wolf became very fast and fiersome because it needed to hunt a lot, because they live in bigger families than a bear type of dog once did. The smart type of dog became man's best friend, using what on 4chan we would classify as "jewish" behavior in order to get ahead, smart but cowardly.

This is the core of my theory about bears.
>>
A great quandry I have fallen upon in recent days, is the existence of the Coyote.

I haven't been able to discern which branching path the coyote must have taken in order to become what it is, but I do have one prevailing theory at this juncture: The coyote is much like a mule, which is when a horse mates with a donkey. I believe a coyote could be when a bear mates with a wolf, a wolf mates with a dog, or a dog mates with a bear.
>>
i'm happy you've taken such an interest in animals recently, op. adore your threads.
>>
>>2317536
A bear is basically a dog if it were a tank.
>>
They both descend from caniformia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caniformia
>>
>>2317976
Is that a kind of dog?
>>
>>2318001
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>2318003
I can't open wikipedia on my work computer and the beginning of that word looks like canine. It's not an unreasonable question.
>>
File: MSPaint.png (8KB, 301x291px) Image search: [Google]
MSPaint.png
8KB, 301x291px
>>2317976
To make it clearer
>>
Every animal is either a cat or a dog.
>>
if dogs are jewish, cowardly and smart, then the coyotes must be niggers, salvaging and pillaging what they can
i think it makes sense
>>
>>2317536
they are in the same order, carnivora.
>>
>>2318676
Wolves work an honest living to get food and raise families, they're some of the noblest animals there are. You're thinking of jackals, who leech off of the lions welfare scraps.
>>
>>2318045
does that make humans cats or dogs
>>
>>2318800
wolves will eat anything moron, even plant matter on occasion, and they're certainly not afraid to eat carrion, raid garbage cans, or resort to cannibalism if they're hungry. nature is shit, idiot. Get the fantasies out of your head.

anthropomorphizing wolfaboo fucks like you make it hard for the real world to take animal rights with any serious measure.
>>
>>2317538
Not bad
>>
yeah
>>
>>2318800
i did not mention wolves once, i was talking about coyotes
>>
>>2318815
yeah, kinda
i'm more like a cat myself, i'm kinda okay on my own, but really i'm lazy as fuck and it's better if someone takes care of ne
>>
>>2318800
Wolves are also cucks and suck at hunting. Unlike felines, African wild dogs and hyenas. No wonder why coydogs are becoming more common with coyotes beingore adaptable.

Not sure why there are so bad at it compared to African wild dogs. Maybe because they're bulkier and don't step up their hunting tactics. Those fuckers out beat all pack animals in successful kills.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.