[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the meta for /an/? >inb4 ban 4 meta thread Hiroshimoot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 16

File: ankmarried.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ankmarried.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
What's the meta for /an/?

>inb4 ban 4 meta thread
Hiroshimoot said one meta thread per board is acceptable
>>
File: An.png (157KB, 460x516px) Image search: [Google]
An.png
157KB, 460x516px
>>
/an/ is married to /k/. /x/ tries to steal our man. there's your meta
>>
it's tedious and populated by the type of people that smell like cat piss and kitty litter everywhere they go but don't realize it and refuse to acknowledge that it's almost certainly true
>>
>>2316481
WTF are you talking about troll?
>>
File: 135925639361.jpg (809KB, 2225x1681px) Image search: [Google]
135925639361.jpg
809KB, 2225x1681px
>>
>>2316506
Probably someone who came through during the reactionary period. These people/this person wasn't posting this shit a year ago.

>tfw no one remembers /an/ memes
>>
>>2316745

>no one even scans their snakes anymore
>>
File: index.php.jpg (143KB, 998x874px) Image search: [Google]
index.php.jpg
143KB, 998x874px
>>
/an/ is populated by people who love their pets but sometimes get overzealous about how to best care for them. it reminds me a lot of parenting forums, the culture is similar.
>>
>>2316289
>>2316561

This happened to me in real life.
>>
We scared foxydani away forever. Now we just have ironic faggots on the board.
>>
Oh fuck it's valentine's day, what are we getting /k/?
>>
>>2316776
wrong. there are bad dogs.
>>
File: 135926097085.jpg (769KB, 2235x1691px) Image search: [Google]
135926097085.jpg
769KB, 2235x1691px
>>2317181

>newfriends are this dumb
neo /an/ is what killed this board
>>
>>2316764
I scanned a baby rabbit as a teenager since we didn't have cellphones and didn't have time for a desposial camera. Was talking with a rehab person and they wouldn't help unless I got a picture of it to show its age.

It lived and was released when it was older.
>>
>>2317184
wrong. there are bad dogs.
>>
>>2317178
Deer pheromones.
>>
>>2317184
It's like saying "there are no bad people, just shitty parents."

If a dog has been irreversibly made into a piece of shit due to bad ownership, it's a bad dog. Just like a person.

Also how long are these images going to be reposted?
>>
>>2317032
He still lurks, has posted this year and nobody gave a fuck because no one recognized him.
>>
>>2317345
What did he post about and how long ago did he drop his trip?

Are there any trips even left on this board? Bugguy disappeared and RFG dropped his a while ago too.
>>
>>2316561
>>2317184
I miss willis
>>
>>2317340
People weren't specifically bred for hundreds and thousands of generations to work for and love people. And it's not undone in just 4 generations either. If you consider a stranger aggressive dog or a dog with a high prey drive or an aloof dog or a loud dog to be shitty, then that's just like your opinion man.
>>
>>2317349
Look at this thread my dude. This dumb new faggotry is why everyone left. It's literally becoming /v/, we are now known for hating animals because of the Reddit fags that entered 4chan during the reactionary age.

I can see why vlad would have taken his code off, no reason after his pet died. Not trips but I also never see devonanon or Humphrey. Sney has been gone for ages. I even preferred bugguy/plont to the newfriends, while plont shitposted he generally knew what he was talking about when he did. But now we are just left with floppy dog ears, the embodiment of what's destroyed this board; bad reddit tier memes, retarded and unhelpful.
>>
>>2317351
>People weren't specifically bred for hundreds and thousands of generations to work for and love people.
Lol, yes they were, by the very nature of being human. Are you not aware of the shit that folks will go through for attention and validation? Just like dogs.

>a dog that is dangerous to others and unfit for basic function in society being "bad" is an opinion
Sure thing, lad. It's not like I hate "bad dogs." I think they're unfortunate.
Just like bad people.
>>
File: Nazi_dog (4).jpg (35KB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_dog (4).jpg
35KB, 200x207px
>>2317363
> Are you not aware of the shit that folks will go through for attention and validation?
That's just women. I know it's hard to differentiate with a board of mostly women.
>
Who are you quoting, my nigger? Anything with teeth is dangerous you dumb shit. Go back to rebbit to cry about it. This is the cancer that is beating this dead horse of a board.
>>
File: Ruca3.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Ruca3.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>2317358
Honestly, this is an anonymous Cantonese scrapbooking website.
I just don't understand the need, or appeal to a trip.
In the few years I've been here it has gotten worse however.
>>
>>2317427
>That's just women
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazing

Your sudden obstinate defensiveness speaks for itself. Good luck with whatever it is you're trying to do here.
>>
File: hitler_facts_07.jpg (136KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_facts_07.jpg
136KB, 960x720px
>>2317443
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings femanon, I'd tip my fedora if I had one
>>
File: ih1awg.jpg (39KB, 632x510px) Image search: [Google]
ih1awg.jpg
39KB, 632x510px
i stopped paying attention after snailcat and tulip
>>
>>2317446
Posting this from the first page. You are everything wrong with this board.

I am not angry, just upset.

Moving on with my life now, just thought you should know.
>>
>>2317465
Oh yeah it's definitely not retards like you that talk out of their ass without a clue what they are talking about. It's anons that are mean to women.
>>
File: ba9d30_5450262.jpg (201KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ba9d30_5450262.jpg
201KB, 1280x1024px
>>2317196
>>
>there are people on /an/ right now who dont think board metas are the cringiest shit in the universe
>>
>>2317349
Foxes, he posted foxes.
>>
>>2317358
>plont
Glad that cancer is gone
>>
File: puuma.jpg (266KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
puuma.jpg
266KB, 1024x685px
Sourdough bread and butter
>>
>>2317446
>>2317633
Stop trying to claim that all dogs are dindus and getting triggered by anyone who disagrees with you.
You are everything that's wrong with this board.
>>
>>2317350
We all do :(
>>
>>2317358
>being this nostalgic over trip fags.

You're apart of the problem.

But seriously, /an/ is okay. It can always be worse. If you all would just ignore the shit posting it'd end.
>>
File: Armadillo-Lizard-2.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Armadillo-Lizard-2.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
>>2316745
>>tfw no one remembers /an/ memes

Can anyone ID this lizard for me?
>>
>>2317698
>bugg.. errr plont

What happened btw about that? Did someone finally find his house and strangle him with piano cord?

He was a long time /an/ person, often showing off his room whilst anon, pretty pleasant about it... then his dickhead levels skyrocketed and there was not much point in talking to him.
>>
>>2317710
You are everything that's wrong with this board. Stop getting triggered by people who disagree with you.

>>2317756
The thing with /an/ is that it actually used to be the friendliest board on 4chan, so tripfags weren't always complete cancer. And honestly /an/ has a lot of threads where OP/anons probably should adopt trips for the thread, because this board likes to larp as OP to start a shit storm.

But yeah tripfags like dog ears and plont are cancerous, they are tripfags solely for the attention.

>>2317762
I know it was getting to a point where he'd get short bans nearly every time he started a shit show, because he'd be gone for exactly 3 days, come back and shitpost again. Maybe he dropped his trip? I don't see him on /out/ either.
>>
>>2317358
Fuck you, I rule this board now

Thanks for summoning me by the way
>>
>>2317758
What are you expecting, "brown recluse"?
>>
File: 1485658692696.jpg (200KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1485658692696.jpg
200KB, 717x880px
>>2317787
You don't contribute anything meaningful,and are regarded as the reddit tier cancer you actually are. The fact that you trip is actually a godsend considering people can filter you.
There is no difference between you and the edgy trolls that populate the board now. Not only would your suicide make this board a better place, it would ensure that you couldn't foul the earth with anymore autistic crotch droppings such as yourself. You would be doing humanity a favor.
Before you get any bright ideas of me being triggered by you, or mad in any way shape or form, you should know I have no emotions concerning your pathetic existence. You are as insignificant as it gets, and not even worth my effort of typing this out, I just happened to have some spare time.
>>
File: hqdedfgdgfault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdedfgdgfault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>2317801

Long ago in ancient times people would post that lizard and ask for an ID.

There's also CAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

But my favorite was snake scanning.
>>
>>2317816
Oh wow, The edge.
Of course I have a trip so people could filter me and yes you're triggered because you haven't already just filtered me.
By the way, Why the fuck should I contribute? This board is shit that is out of control and the dwellers in it fail to accept the truth that it's beyond dead. And why didn't you spend that glorious bit of golden time you had contributing to this shit?
>>
>>2317827
>y-you're edgy
>y-you're triggered
>w-what's it matter anyway
Wow, what a faggot.
>>
>>2317801

Ophiophagus hanna.
>>
>>2317358
fuck off retard. who gives a shit about cats and dogs. this is a board for nature not muh dumb domestic pet!!
>>
>>2317349
bugguy got permabanned
>>
>>2317824
can you give me a quick run down about the snake scanning?
>>
File: scanner.jpg (20KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
scanner.jpg
20KB, 640x429px
>>2318694

Some guy scanned a dead snake for identification.

He was like "blah blah blah, so I scanned it", very nonchalantly. Maybe someone has a capture of the thread. We don't get a lot of scanned animal threads. It was pretty amusing at the time.
>>
>>2318690
>bugguy got permabanned
>doesn't know how to evade a ban

bugguy got bored, or more likely he got the janitor job and had to drop his trip. Or maybe he's in jail or homeless. He didn't get permabanned though. They'd have to rangeban all of dutchland to get rid of him.
>>
>>2317350
willis was a fag. may he rest in piss.
>>
>>2317827
I saw you post before taking away your trip after someone said they blocked your trip. You took the trip away to tag them to literally get more attention. Go to /soc/ if you need validation that badly. That was the most cringy thing I've seen on /an/ and I've seen FoxyDani try to convince anon s/he was a fox.
>>
Sticky when? A sticky about taking an animal to the vet, calling ACO or DEC could save idiots a lot of trouble
>>
>>2319467

Picking up fledgling birds every spring and then asking 'wat do' is one of our other cancers.
>>
>>2319467
I've requested it along with another anon or two but the problem is that more people need to request it.
On my old computer somewhere I saved a thread where we made up some simple care sheets and more reputable links for further information. Mostly basic shit like take it to the vet, tank/cage sizes, first aid kits for animals, etc.
>>
>>2319473
The DEC would normally take care of that, but not every state has a DEC or has a department that is cut and dry for that stuff. Some states have a department of Environment quality and a separate Fish and Game, but it's not quite clear who you would call for injured/orphan wildlife.

The only link I found for that would be https://www.epa.gov you'd have to explain that to find your state's departments, you have to go to 'your community' and type in your state/zip code.

For all the "I can't take it to the vet" threads can be silenced with this
http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/resources/tips/trouble_affording_pet.html?credit=web_id166875305

And here is a decent list for people looking (or should) surrender their animal
http://www.dogloversdigest.com/adoption/state-list-of-shelters-and-rescue-organizations/

That at least covers the emergencies, maybe some links to how to care for baby kittens/puppies/song birds/small wild rodents. I hate waking up, scrolling 4chan and seeing an empty thread about someone finding a baby chipmunk and feeding it cows milk and keeping it in a towel.

>>2319497
I was in that thread, I made some of those. Shiiiieeet
>>
File: 136362812242.jpg (431KB, 1092x1700px) Image search: [Google]
136362812242.jpg
431KB, 1092x1700px
Anyone here remember Galaxy?

>those feels in that /k/ thread
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.