[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watch as I demonstrate my mental superiority to my pet prayi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: mantis1.jpg (315KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mantis1.jpg
315KB, 1280x720px
Watch as I demonstrate my mental superiority to my pet praying mantis.

https://youtu.be/4xz2Ytfnaeo
>>
>>2315931
Cute. I'd try that with my rose hair, but it would probably just scare her.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
>>2316069

Did it to see how they'd react. Stole the idea from a frog.
>>
File: zorak.jpg (46KB, 450x402px) Image search: [Google]
zorak.jpg
46KB, 450x402px
>>2315931
Have fun receiving all those valentines and not being alone.
>>
>>2316143
>>2315931
I dont want to be the
>THATS ANIMAL CRUELTY
douche, but arent you teaching it that its hunting method doesnt work? (the bug just keeps moving)

now your mantis will be less confident in his / her hunting skills. if you keep doing that the mantis will eventually just let prey walk past it, ie you're teaching it helplessness, which is what depression is all about.

I know I sound like a faggot, but if you want to show off your mantis like a circus animal, why not clicker train it instead?
>>
>>2316177
lmao bugs don't learn like that, they are basicly automatic
>>
>>2316177
stop posting
>>
>>2316199
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xScdBEJCACA
>>
>>2316676
and how is that supposed to be related to a mantis "losing confidence in hunting skills" you dumb pile of inbred shit?
>>
>>2316678
calm down and swallow my cock, mr angry virgin
>>
>>2316689
Gotta buy me a dinner first.
>>
>>2316678
I think it was more related to the supposition of your earlier statement that bugs don't learn and are basically automatic. (>>2316199)
At the very least, the video demonstrates that some bugs have the capacity to learn. As >>2316177 pointed to earlier in a faggy way.

>muh depression
Is a bug, m8. Don't anthropomorphize so much.

But who's to say the mantis, at the very least, won't learn that it's hunting technique is useless and forego trying at all after awhile?
>>
>>2316676
The related videos at the end are just about the biggest shitshow I've ever seen.

The actual video was pretty interesting, though.
>>
>>2316676
bees are the most intelligent insects
>>
>>2315931
Ha ha what a stupid he do not know computer screen
>>
>>2316177
Hurting the mantis' confidence. Kek
Mantis now has feeling, they deserve the same rights as humans
>>
>>2317027
he should sit it in front of a screen all day and find out lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.