[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my pet worm squiggly. I am paying xir in leaves to scrub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: pet worm.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
pet worm.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
This is my pet worm squiggly.

I am paying xir in leaves to scrub the algae out of my planter.

Say something nice about xim.
>>
File: pet worm2.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
pet worm2.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
Close up of squiggly's pink face.
>>
>>2313687
Squiggly loks like a great conversationalist
Also kinda like a penis. A squiggly long penis.
>>
File: pet worm3.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
pet worm3.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>2313692
yeah, I put like 15 worms in the planter, and xhe is the only one that likes to be underwater. I'm surprised they are so active during they day.
>>
File: worm cuddle puddle.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
worm cuddle puddle.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
Here is a bunch of worms spooning underground near the edge.

silly worms
>>
File: pet worm4.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
pet worm4.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>2313698
Here is a better picture of that.
>>
File: pet worm5.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
pet worm5.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
Last picture.

I used green light because it doesn't seem to bother them. I know red light doesn't, but I'm not 100% sure about the green.
>>
>>2313687
Cool worm, OP. How does that planter work? Is it just a halved and inverted soda bottle like a brine shrimp hatchery? Is Squiggly okay spending that much time underwater and does xhe ever head back up into the soil?
>>
>>2313687
>xir
>xim
I want to use it as fish bait.
>>
>>2313687
Neat. What's in the planter?
>>
Nice worm house, OP
How do I get into the worm game? Is it just a 2l bottle with some soil and water in it?
>>
>>2313687
Reminds me of my childhood and the many worms I captured in people's backyards to use them in our house plants. Pretty good worms you got there OP
>>
>>2313687
Qt worms, what are their personalities like? Also how did you know what their pronouns are?
>>
>>2314498
Yeah, it's a cut in half 2 liter with soil on top and water at bottom. Some people use paper towels as a wick to keep the soil moist, but I find the soil is moist just from the water being there.

When I first saw the worms in the water I thought they were goners, but they didn't mind it and it turns out they can stay under there for weeks
>>2315438
They are hermaphrodites so idk the correct pronoums
>>2315446
The person who gave me the plant said it was spinach. It has grown 4-5 feet tall coiling itself around my window shades
>>2315537
Yeah. it works surprisingly well the soil stays just moist enough and the plant I put in it is has a huge stem. As for the worms I bought a pack of 250 on amazon and just put a clump on the soil. none of my worms have tried to leave their pots and they seem very happy eating the soil. I might throw some eggshells and cardboard in the planter as treats.
>>2315563
thanks
>>2315618
I have 250 of them, they are impossible to tell apart except the one that spends its time underwater. I just call them xirs because they're herms
>>
>>2313687
I am truly not smart enough to figure out how to use the x shit, even in respect of such a wonderful worm, but please tell them that I think they're beautiful.
>>
File: worm root clump.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
worm root clump.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>2315917
Sure

I just pulled the planter up to see how the worms were doing and there are like 5-10 worms near the bottle cap. I think they are grabbing on to the roots with their taills.
>>
>>2315915
>pronouns
STOP
>>
>>2315954
...Stop using pronouns? How to you propose to refer to people, then?
>>
>>2315956
Stop using bullshit made up Tumblr pronouns. They're an "it". They're nothing but an "it". Deal with "it".
>>
Did you buy these worms or just find them?
>>
>>2315967
I bought them on amazon.
>>
>>2315966
>angerey
>>
>>2315956
>Comparing retarded people who care about pronouns to a worm
Lol I guess they're all the same to you, huh?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.