[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of dog is this? I just purchased a house and am looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1486647252874.webm (3MB, 704x394px) Image search: [Google]
1486647252874.webm
3MB, 704x394px
What kind of dog is this?

I just purchased a house and am looking at getting a dog for company.

Are the inexpensive if i go to a breeder, or should I look into finding one at a shelter?
>>
>>2313544
Golden Retriever
>>
>>2313544
>doesn't recognize a fucking golden retriever
are you literally retarded?
>>
>>2313544
That's a golden retrieve with their pups.
>>
>>2313544
>Are the inexpensive if i go to a breeder, or should I look into finding one at a shelter?

Before studying the price you should first do some research on owning and caring for a dog. I take it that you have a job, how much time will you be able to dedicate to your dog and will you be able to afford vaccinations and trips to the vet?
>>
>>2313556
>What kind of dog is this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Retriever

These are high energy dogs OP and require daily exercise.
>>
That would be the nefarious brown recluse spider.

Keep away it's too spooky for handle for the average beginner.
>>
>>2313558
This. They're fucking AWFUL when people like OP get them. They're truly great dogs, but unfortunately almost all of them have shitty owners (again, like OP) so they're fucking nightmarish. Just go get some mutt from the pound, jesus.
>>
Golden retrievers, like many pure-breed dogs, are prone to a lot of health problems.
>>
>>2313567
Jealous I'm going to get one, and you're shitposting in your mothers basement with no tendies?

>>2313556
>>2313558
Thanks. These details are already under consideration.

Is there a rough price range among breeders on the east coast? Don't care if male or female
>>
>>2313622
I'm shitposting with a dog that doesn't jump up on visitors, destroy tables, or shit on my floors. Have fun with your shit "it's cute so i want it" dog, OP.
>>
>>2313631
so you have no tendies?

i was right.
>>
>>2313631
Also, don't forget the cancer and hip dysplasia! Have fun putting your 1000+ dollar dog down at 7. At least get one from a rescue if you insist on choosing a dog because of how cute it is. People dump goldies constantly after they realize they can't take care of them.
>>
>>2313571
Fuck off. You're prone health problems but your parents didn't abort and adopt another little shit that's prone to its own health problems.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.