[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey so I just got this stray kitten a few months ago, and she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Kittos.jpg (93KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kittos.jpg
93KB, 900x1200px
Hey so I just got this stray kitten a few months ago, and she's been constantly in heat. She'll be normal for less than a week, and then go right back into heat.

I know the obvious answer is to get her spayed, but right now I don't have the money and I'm trying to save up for it. But is there something wrong with her? Something I'm feeding her doing this?
>>
>>2313475
stop being poor
>>
>>2313477
Thanks Anon.
>>
>>2313475
Look into low/no cost neutering programs near you. Ask at your local shelter. If everything else fails, you might be able to get her spayed in a trap, neuter, release program type deal.
>>
>>2313479
Okay I'm sorry for being a smartass but this is a very slow board. Sit on this thread for a bit and someone more useful will come along eventually.

Your cat looks exactly like mine also.
>>
>>2313483
Post your cat anon.
>>
Local shelter or association might do it for free/less
Or else, you can give her contraceptive pills, but know that it could give her breast cancer on the long term. My parents cat got it at 14 after a life on the pill. she survived

post your cat!
>>
>>2313475
Try waiting for it to die, that should help.
>>
>>2313505
>Giving a cat the pill
Fucking why? if you don't want her to breed just spay her. If you want her to breed then kill yourself.
>>
>>2313530
why do you want to spray her? so she won't have kittens?
same with the pill
>>
Animal Services and the Humane Society spay/neuter+vaccines strays for free where I'm at. Some organizations (eg The Cat Network) occasionally give subsidies to vets to make it free or have ``specials''. If your cat's unregistered you could get in on one those TNR dealz. Also, if you have proof of low-income some associations, vets, and shelters may do it for cheap/free. Even then, I've never seen a sterilization cost more than 20 bucks -- you're telling me you're that broke? Start googling and making calls.
>>
>>2313505
>>2313531
Why not just get the damned thing spayed instead? Why give them the pill that you know will give it cancer when you can just get them spayed?
>>
Get her spayed, spaying will stop her going into heat and although the short-term cost isn't cheap, it will be cheaper in the long term - not only that buy spaying reduces the risks of developing other medical conditions such as cancer.

You really shouldn't get an animal if you cannot afford the medical costs. What is she became chronically ill or got into an accident? She'd basically just have to suffer.
>>
>>2313475
>But is there something wrong with her? Something I'm feeding her doing this?
How would we know? It's pretty unlikely any of us are vets, and even if we were we only know a tiny amount about her. Take her to your vet.
>>
>young cute kitten
>can't afford extremely basic care
>very adoptable
>not surrendering to shelter

you're a selfish fuck OP
>>
>>2313879
selfish?
Boi, all the problems the cat has is, it's in heat, that isn't a reason to give it up just because you can't fix it.You fucking retard.
>>
>>2313879
Fuck you. She was starving and filthy when I found, in a dangerous high traffic area.

I'm feeding her, grooming and loving her. I don't have the cash right now, but I will. How can you say her situation is worse? She's extremely skittish with everyone else, she won't get adopted.

Every place I looked is over $150, and the stray programs crop their ears.
>>
>>2314031
>stray programs crop their ears.
So?
>>
>>2314031
>>2314052
There's no big deal. They only snip the very tip off or put a notch in it. It's used for identification which could also help you if she ever got lose(and you have her microchipped).
>>
Spank its ass
>>2308435
>>
>>2314052
It's a pure bred, can't have it devalued by a chopped off ear
>>
>>2314788
lmao
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.