[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's forest people on our planet right this instance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7197.jpg (1021KB, 2497x1674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7197.jpg
1021KB, 2497x1674px
There's forest people on our planet right this instance and we can go see them at any time.
Do you guys think if we ever find the yeti or big foot or whatever we'll be interested for a while, maybe put a handful of them in a zoo then lose interest like with all the other great apes?
>>
he's a big guy
>>
>>2313044
Anyone hear about that shaved orangutan called Pony they found in a brothel?
>>
>>2313048
> http://orangutan.or.id/ponys-new-life-2/
wut
>>
>>2313045
With a penis nearly bis as the jormal human.
>>
>>2313086
Yeah, nah. Humans have the biggest penis of all the apes. Both relative to their body size as well as absolutely. By quite a bit actually.
>>
>>2313045
UU
UU
>>
>>2313045
He has no grace
>>
>>2313044
>never_relax.jpg
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x330px
>>2313044
First off, I highly doubt there is any bigfoot, sasquatch, or yeti.
Second, even if there were, they would not really be people. In comparison to modern humans, they are essentially little more than bipedal ape animals; not even evidently capable of using tools, outside a random rock it found.

Regardless, if we found them, they might still have at least some long term appreciation because they allow us to reflect on ourselves as an animal. But obviously, the hype will be at its highest at first, but then get normalized which result to less hype
>>
I read in a book about primates that orangutans sometimes steal women away for sexual purposes.
>>
>>2313048
>>2313050
>keeping an orangutan prisoner as a prostitute
Holy fuck, people are pure untouched shit. this made me rage so fucking much, poor animal
>>
>>2313048
>fucking orangutans
But they are so ugly even the ugliest human woman is sexier than any orangutan what the fuck.
>>
>>2314982
At least she got a happy ending. Animal brothels are all too common.
>>
>>2313045
Of course. People are interested in the mystery and rarity not the actual animal
>>
>>2313050
Fuck brown "people"
>>
>>2313050
>It was not an easy effort to release Pony from this dreadful place; anyone who tried to do so faced an army of local people who were armed with cleavers, ready to fight for the house owner.

Is this their version of defending helm's deep, or something? Why are they so passionate about an orangutan prostitute
>>
>>2313044

I have to say, if I had no idea what an orangutan was and I saw one of them out in the jungle one day I would absolutely shit myself in terror. God bless the first person who discovered those things.
>>
>>2313044
Hey guys there's sea people on this planet right this instant and you can go see them right now. They're called dolphins and whales.

Sorry but it's the same thing and people have been shitting on cetaceans lately so sorry great apes but I'm going with the animal with the bigger brain and is more likely to save my life if I'm in danger.
>>
>>2315213
Why are dolphins such insatiable sluts anyway?
>>
File: AhMeng_narrowweb__300x441,0.jpg (39KB, 300x441px) Image search: [Google]
AhMeng_narrowweb__300x441,0.jpg
39KB, 300x441px
>>2315213
Sure thing, bro
>>
>>2315015
I'm sure at least somebody got one
>>
>>2314990
Yes but they don't judge you
>>
>>2313044
Orang-utans are prone to violent outbursts and males are known to abduct human women to rape. Wouldn't sit that close to it if I were her...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.