[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for people with two dogs, do you walk them at the same time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170121_074915360.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170121_074915360.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
for people with two dogs, do you walk them at the same time? i have a border collie and my family might get a chihuahua. walking two dogs at once sounds kinda annoying especially if the dogs are different sizes.

pic unrelated
>>
https://youtu.be/nWvxYJzp1Sc
>>
>>2312431
That's a cute video. My bc has to be on leash anywhere that's not fenced otherwise she will disappear.
>>
>>2312429
bump
>>
train them and won't be an issue
>>
>>2313025
I'm gonna train them, i just wanted to hear from people with two dogs because I've only had one at a time before.
>>
>>2312429
I've tried talking my friend's dog and my dog -- a 10 lb dog and an 85 lb dog -- and it went fucking awfully. If they're both well trained, though, it shouldn't be that much of an issue. I'd suggest having one dog on a short leash and one dog on a long leash; maybe this would stop them from getting so tangled.
>>
One of my dogs is too wild, so I alternate between who gets to walk. After I'm done training her, I might still keep them separate because they're so large (60lbs+). Try to get someone to walk with you.
>>
when i dogsat my brother's two dogs, i would walk them with my dog. they were all between 60 and 75 pounds. his one dog just wanted to run full speed, only stopping once or twice to go to the bathroom. my dog wanted to alternate between sniffing and running. my brother's other dog just wanted to casually stroll along. any time we stopped the three dogs would orbit around me and get the leashes all tangled.

good times.
>>
bump

im gonna work on proofing my dogs loose leash walking skills before chihuahua comes home.
>>
Is having somebody walk with you not an option?

My family's 45lb dog is well trained but trying to walk him and the 15lb dog together alone is still frustrating. Both of them want to walk in the same space they were trained and their leashes get tangled even when they are walking calmly. Only exception is if we are walking a straight sidewalk for a while. I prefer two people since it allows for you to slow pace if one is shorter or elderly and is just less a pain in the ass when leashes are involved.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.