[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. Why does /an/ make such a fuss about cats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

I don't get it. Why does /an/ make such a fuss about cats? Cats are souless creatures that only care about you when they're hungry. They kill other small animals for amusement. They piss everywhere. They shit everywhere. They whine. And then they fuck off for a few hours, only to come back looking for food again. In my opinion, dogs are better. Sure, they can't climb walls. And sure, some dogs can be a bit dumb. But you can't find anything as loyal and protective as a family dog.

tl;dr fuck cats and I mean that.
>>
>>2311130
I fully support this!

#dogz4lyfe
>>
>>2311130
Fuck cats, they are the worst and dogs are the best
>>
File: HP Lovecats.jpg (129KB, 550x878px) Image search: [Google]
HP Lovecats.jpg
129KB, 550x878px
>>2311130
“Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and stumbles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because someone else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice. The dog barks and begs and tumbles to amuse you when you crack the whip. That pleases a meekness-loving peasant who relishes a stimulus to his self importance. The cat, on the other hand, charms you into playing for its benefit when it wishes to be amused; making you rush about the room with a paper on a string when it feels like exercise, but refusing all your attempts to make it play when it is not in the humour. That is personality and individuality and self-respect -- the calm mastery of a being whose life is its own and not yours -- and the superior person recognises and appreciates this because he too is a free soul whose position is assured, and whose only law is his own heritage and aesthetic sense.”
>>
>>2311293
i kinda agree with this part, but dogs are still more fun to be around. and I say this as a person who grew up with cats. like cats as long as you don't let them kill wildlife though.
>>
I like cats, though I prefer dogs. Dogs are more challenging. Cats I just feed them and then they fuck off to the catio. Dogs need all that exercise and training, plus they're more attached. But I can't lift and manhandle 70 lbs of dog, heh.
>>
File: IMG_20170202_211711.jpg (304KB, 1659x1128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170202_211711.jpg
304KB, 1659x1128px
>>2311130

Most of us don't care if other Anons don't like cats.

It's when fuckers go "I kill cats because I don't like them" or "cats are shit because they aren't a dog". Good for you.

I generally don't like dogs because they are needy, whine, beg, bark, etc (yeah yeah my training fixes this aka don't be a shit owner).

I still pet and am friendly to doggos if they aren't my responsibility.

I have had all great cats who were loving and well mannered. I have had dogs that were great. I have also seen shit animals and been around them on both sides from friends or family.

I just like cats more. And reptiles most.

Own a dog cool. Own a cat cool. Be a cunt for no reason but your own personal taste. Go swallow a rake head first.
>>
>>2311293
>>2311397

I never understood why dog owners get so triggered when someone prefers another animal over a dog, whether it's a cat, reptile, etc. What's wrong with people having different preferences?
>>
>>2311130
me and my cat actually have a pretty significant bond, he's kind of stupid though, so maybe thats why he doesnt really play the whole superior card with me. He's been going in his litterbox since day one, and asks for pets even when he already ate his food...
>>
>>2311130
t. dog owner
>>
I've never understood why cat haters are such psychos.

Every person I've met who hates cats never hesitates to input their opinion. They can never leave it at "I hate cats" either. They always have to throw in some story about how they/someone they know has killed and/or tortured cats with as many graphic details as possible. The worst thing I've ever heard a dog hater say is "they're filthy, dumb animals".
>>
>>2311293
>I'm a cunt who thinks he's better than everyone else so I enjoy being around other cunts who think they're better than everyone else

Now I know why you people like cats so much.
>>
>>2311293
>blah blah blah lookit me I can't train an animal whose nature it is to be trained by my species..oh but I can write so let me write down my excuses and get a cat instead.
This lil faggot is projecting so much insecurity into his writing
>da servile
>da thooperior
>>
>>2311293
Someone needs to shop HPLoveCocks here into that lonely-party-goer meme
>i wish i had a friend
>how'd this cat get in here?
>buy my books!
>fukin look at those disgusting dogs and their families
>tfw doge has more company
>I bet none of them even orally pleasure their pets
>I'm alone cause I'm assured by my own sense of self!
>tfw always alone besides a cat occasionally wandering by
>you all just can't handle my superiority!
>come on, whiskers, let's go home so I can rub my dick in the litterbox again.
>I'M THE BES--i mean, cats are the best!
>>
>>2311293

About as fedora-tipping as it gets
>>
>>2311586
>triggered
Oh do they now?
Clearly, you surround yourself with reasonable and sane human beings.
>>
File: 1426955380383.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1426955380383.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>2311130
Why do you sperg so much just because some people enjoy something you don't? Did you get scratched by a cat at young age or something? This is /v/ tier of autism.
>>
Honestly, I don't understand how people choose between cats and dogs, I like them equally. They both have negatives, the both have positives. Both species' have examples of shitty animals.

What other people prefer is none of your business, why make them feel shit about it?
>>
>>2311786
no one would understand that meme except hp lovecraft aficionados
>>
>>2313154
/an/ always tries to stoke the flames between dog and cat owners and incite a race- erm, I mean, petwar.

try to ignore them
>>
>>2311130

Cat lovers have brains full of Toxoplasma
>>
File: image.jpg (296KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296KB, 1280x960px
>>2311130
Because I have a 17 year old sweetheart who I've had to earn the love from. Dogs are always happy seeming to me at least, and cats feel like you have to earn it. She follows me everywhere, purrs in my lap and sleeps with me. I can understand cat's emotions better than a dogs, such as telling when they're annoyed, when they're in pain, tired, happy, ect.

To put it in the simplest terms: having a dog is like having a child. Having a cat is like having a roommate.

If you're looking for company, which one would you pick?
>>
>>2313154
I never get it either. I have two cats, and two dogs. The cats are very dear and I love them just as much as I love the dogs, who would kill them if we didn't keep them strictly separated.
>>
>>2311586
Because we live in an outrage society where the normal response to an opinion thats different than yours is to act offended and like theres something wrong with the other person
>>
>>2314516
If the child is well trained and obedient, I'd pick the kid. A room mate won't fetch me a beer or blanket without question. He'll just look at me weird before nodding off.
>>
>>2314649
Get the fuck out of here with all that common sense and logic!
>>
>>2314516
>If you're looking for company, which one would you pick?
The one that doesn't have a box full of shit that I have to deal with or else it stinks up my house.
>>
>>2311293
>i love to be treated like a bitch by my """" pet""""
Cat people are nothing more than proud cucks
>>
>>2314683

>I need an animal that doesn't think for itself and blindly loves me no matter what, because I'm too autistic to go out and make meaningful relationships.

Most people who hate cats know fuck all about handling them, and then get upset when it responds negatively to wrong treatment
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.