[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, y'all. I don't normally post personal stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: johngoodman.jpg (6KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
johngoodman.jpg
6KB, 206x206px
Alright, y'all. I don't normally post personal stuff on here, but I'm feeling strong feels. My three kittens are under the knife getting spayed/neutered, and I have to wait three more hours before I get them back. I dropped them off 3 hours ago. I just keep visualizing them getting cut open by the fucking vet. Advice? Nothing preachy about morality, I've heard it all.
>>
Well, they should be heavily sedated during, i know when my dog got out of surgery he was high af. Id say go to the pet store and pick out mad treats and toys, that should make u and them feel better
>>
>>2310329

Thanks. I have treats and Fancy Feast, I'm just worried that they're going to be fucked in the head afterward.
>>
>>2310343
You'd end up fucked up in the head if they took turns pissing all over your house to mark their territory every day
>>
>>2310343
>I'm just worried that they're going to be fucked in the head afterward.
I have no idea where people get this from. They'll be tired afterwards and maybe a little sore if you don't keep up with the pain meds for a couple days after. That's it. The cat doesn't know or give a fuck that their ovaries or balls are gone. That's all on you

and their personality really doesn't change. Males are usually better behaved and not as high strung, but that's not their personality
>>
I felt bad when I got my dog neutered today. He looked back at me as the doctor was walking him to the operating room and I felt like I betrayed him all day. When I picked him up he was super wobbly and sore, but was fine by the next night.

Your kittens will be better off, don't worry m8
>>
>>2310324

Man up, buttercup.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.