[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out bros. My mother is the type of person that somewhat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170123-184346.png (635KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170123-184346.png
635KB, 1440x2560px
Help me out bros. My mother is the type of person that somewhat believes that animals will do anything as if they're supposed to automatically see something and 2 and 2 together. Now my sister orders a shit bird lease from some company based in CHINA thinking it's actually going to work. But surprise, it doesn't. It breaks immediately, but not without almost checking my bird. So now my mother wants to try again with pic related to fix it and try again even though the result will be same. I went and bought a better leash with my money, but I know shell go behind my back and try to force him into the bad lease. What do? Pic is shit lease
>>
>>2304662
Throw it away? Call your mom a whore and train your bird to attack her.
>>
>>2304662
Also bird leashes hurt thier wings. Imagine if you started running fulls peed but had ropes wrapped around your shoulders that yanks you back.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170123-184400.png (680KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170123-184400.png
680KB, 1440x2560px
>>2304669
Well I have it with me for safe keeping, and bought pic related

And as I much as I'd love to, I like having a roof over my head
>>
>>2304674
That's much better, make up a lie that you read that bird leash has killed a few birds and is being recalled? Idk mom's are dumb so.
>>
>>2304674
That's a way better bird leash my man good job
>>
>>2304677
Also just noticed how they don't even use a real bird in the first leash pic
>>
What the fuck kind of English are you speaking mate
>>
>>2304677
Edit the html of a news page and print it out.
>>
>>2304727
as I'm reading it I'm guessing he is french canadian
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.