[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ferret or raccoon named Bandit or Rocky >Lab named Bailey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: njvN0nd.jpg (153KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
njvN0nd.jpg
153KB, 1080x1080px
>ferret or raccoon named Bandit or Rocky
>Lab named Bailey
>Husky named Nanook, Nikita or something along those lines
>Black and white animal named Oreo or Dominoe
>Rabbit named Thumper
>Dog named Gunner/Ajax

What are you guilty of? I had two hamsters when I was a kid named Snowball and Teddy.
>>
>A ball python named Monty or Nagini
>Snakes with names of gods of death/other morbid shit

I had 2 female mice, black one was Minni and the reddish-brown was Ginger.

>pic partially related; my snake Nikki (was Nikolai before properly sexed)
>>
>>2304592
I had a guy try to buy a ball python off of me and wanted to name her Drusilla. He was going to get her but then he and his gf told a 'hilarious' story about how their kid threw a turtle against the wall. They weren't sure if it was dead or not so they flushed it.

Also to add to the list, the names India and China. No one ever names their pets Canada, Kenya, Vietnam, etc. Usually theyre small dogs or fancy looking cats.
>>
Oh I've got some for you

>huskies named Luna
>malamutes or shepherds named Thor
>JRTs named jack
>small dogs named Lady
>labs named buddy
>pitbulls named bruiser
>hens named Henrietta
>snakes named ekans

I had a cat named fluffy growing up. Otherwise the names I've given haven't been super common
>>
My dog's name is going to be linux
>>
>>2304587
>work in vet clinic
>can somebody get chloe? her owner is up front
>...which one?
>the black fluffy one
>...the dog or the cat?

I'm not really sure what's generic outside of dog names, but my rabbits are named Jorah and Khaleesi, the latter of which is painfully overused right now. I ran out of decent names a while ago, and some of my rats names are The Rat Formerly Known as Prince, Britney Spears, Vin Diesel, and Kiwi Hendrix. I also have a chicken named Michael Jackson. When I'm actually trying to give an animal a decent name, I go for whatever I can make the most absurd nicknames out of. I'm most guilty of having a few cats named tiger and oreo, but I was like 5.
>>
I had a male rabbit named Boy and a female rabbit named Girl. Also, a cat called Milo. He wasn't orange, though, just a generic tabby.

>GSDs called Kaiser
>>
If you name your dog any variation of max or Bella off yourself now

>>2304624
My brother has a big dog named lady.

>Neighbors have two dogs, named Boy and Girl
>Boy died, Girl is knocked up
>They give away all but one pup
>Keep the last girl
>They name her Girl
Fucking retards

>>2304647
I've seen dogs named 7331 but no Linux.
>>
>Large dog named Zeus
>>
File: received_10212149187625125.jpg (148KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
received_10212149187625125.jpg
148KB, 2048x1152px
>>2304587
I had a hamster called hammy and a goldfish that lived for 16 years called goldie. And my cat is called oreo. I am shit
>>
>pit bulls named Tank
>chihuahuas named Zoey

Why?
>>
my neices had a black fluffy dog named Blackie. They had a brown rabbit at some point named Brownie too
>>
File: pepper_bud.jpg (66KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
pepper_bud.jpg
66KB, 640x460px
>>2304587
Pepper and Bud (as in flower bud).
Kinda trite, maybe.
>>
>>2304587
I called my budgies Green and White for like a year because I hadn't settled on names for them.

One was green and one was white.
>>
>>2304604

>that turtle story

KILL ME
>>
well, i call my cats masha ans cassandra. last year my first cat, meetz, died after being my loyal companion for 19 years.
>>
File: image.jpg (358KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 700x437px
>>2304587
>>
i had a ball python named Monty and i currently have a hedgehog named Ёжик (Yojik), which is russian for hedgehog
>>
>>2304587
My dog hat a white spot on the coat, so it was named Spot. The "dog passport" name was Orange Ladybug Full Moon (whatever the fuck that means).
>>
File: g_rosea.jpg (159KB, 800x604px) Image search: [Google]
g_rosea.jpg
159KB, 800x604px
>tarantulas named Shelob, Itsy, Bitsy, or Charlotte, or Rosie

I let my friends name most of mine, so I end up with all kinds of dumb names, but nothing generic
>>
Hello, i am New To 4chan.
>>
First rabbit named Peter
Second rabbit named Repete
Cat named Felix
Dog named Misty
>>
>>2305511
>Repete
I like you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.