[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /an/ think of this shit? https://www.youtube.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 6ba46a6cea30a5713874898f04de253d.jpg (77KB, 2048x1026px) Image search: [Google]
6ba46a6cea30a5713874898f04de253d.jpg
77KB, 2048x1026px
What does /an/ think of this shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71bbL-w8mpE
>>
File: 1484848512858.jpg (70KB, 454x680px) Image search: [Google]
1484848512858.jpg
70KB, 454x680px
>Casey, the dog who was featured in a TMZ video being thrown into a whirlpool for the film "A Dog's Purpose" has died due to his injuries early this morning.

>He was 6 years old.

RIP
>>
>>2301330
fake news

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/18/a-dogs-purpose-german-shepherd-is-okay-not-forced-to-film/
>>
It was a different time
>>
Overhyped by people looking to be outraged at something
>>
this is really sad. why do they have to force the dog in? why not get a trained dog who's fine with swimming? it's a fucking shepard, they can very, very easily be taught to swim on command and it'd be safe with the handler there. what a simple thing to do and avoid shoving a dog who's clearly not comfortable in the water in there.
>>
>>2301332
damage control
>>
>>2301326
I saw that this morning and when I saw him go under I knew that was it. Doggo is gonna die.

>>2301332
So the dog was just pretending to resist? Was that part of the movie?

>>2301367
I'm not sure how much you can over hype Hollywood forcing a dog to do something that led to an early death. Either way, even if it was hyped, there is evidence being shared all over the Internet that the director broke laws. There's a set of laws specifically for animals used in movies and shows in America. They are supposed to be in a safe and controlled environment.
>>
>>2301400
The dog didn't die though.
>>
>>2301401
irrelevant
>>
>>2301326
Fucking jews, man
>>
>>2301326
Maybe people should have been more angry at milo and Otis lmao many animals died during that movie.
>>
>>2301423
Is there any visual proof or just another animal rights organizations spreading bullshit?
>>
>>2301416
How is it irrelevant?

>>2301326
>>2301330
These posts here are very good reason by themselves why it is very much relevant.
>>
>>2301431
>"Ok, and cut! "
>throws pug in meat grinder
>next scene, gets new pug.
This is what those animal rights activists would lead you to believe.
>>
>>2301439
That would be really inefficient unless you're feeding the dog paste to the new dogs
>>
>>2301435
Anybody telling you the dog died is trolling you.
>>
Pretty sure that dog was just being trained to show that there was no danger in the water. That isn't the final scene. That guy always has his hands on the dog and is trying to reassure it. It's hardly in the water for more than a few moments. This is no different than normal exposure training aside it's for a film rather than behavioral problems.
If they can never get it to calm down then they'll just use a different dog who won't freak out.

This blown up like crazy.
>>
>>2301374
From what I heard, the dog had been trained to dive in the water in earlier rehearsals, but from a different place on set. Then in the take in the video, they had to move the mark and that was likely the reason the dog became uncomfortable, not because he had a problem with water. Then the video cuts to a different shot where the dog goes underwater, but that clip could possibly come from a shooting on an entirely different day.

I'm not sure how to feel about the handler pushing the dog into the water. I do think that one guy was being a little unprofessional for letting himself get caught on tape laughing about it.

I really think this whole story has probably been over exaggerated. To me, the dog's behavior doesn't look terrified, just reluctant. I assume there are lots of instances with animal actors where the special effects will be all set up and they'll seem ready to go, and then the animal suddenly doesn't want to do it for some reason, and the crew will need to make the decision whether to pack up the whole set and try again later, or bring in another animal, or try to do it anyway. And this time the wrong people got a hold of a video of this kind of problem and decided to make it out to be more than it was.

I think any pet owner that has had to make a reluctant animal do something it doesn't want to will have dealt with this kind of behavior, whether taking them to the vet or groomers or what have you, and that 9 out of 10 times, nobody would bat an eyelash and consider this kind of decision abusive, unless it went viral and became a news story. But then, I'm also unsure of how harmful pushing a dog into an artificial river is in comparison to the situations a pet owner faces. I only assume it's not that bad, I'm not positive.
>>
I heard some sjws are trying to prevent this movie from being released because of this please god no what's done is done.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.