[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to adopt a new cat but I want it to be fluffly. Will this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

I want to adopt a new cat but I want it to be fluffly. Will this be a fluffy cat?
>>
More importantly, that's not how you hold a cat.
>>
>>2300412
So cute, but the way you held cat was kinda wrong.
>>
>>2300423
>>2300438
It's not me, it's the people who have him up for adoption.
>>
>>2300423
>>2300438
how should he do it then? and why is his method bad
>>
>>2300456
Get a Scottish Fold Cat:
-Floppy ears
-Fluffy
-Cute
It's awesome!
>>
>>2300412
Why don't you go see it? I don't think an average cat will lose it's fluffiness as it grows, and not many cats are coarse to the touch. Btw that's a cute kitten.
>>
That is not a long haired cat so no. Also you have to brush long haired cats or they get matter and full of shit. They also shed. So if you do get a fluffy cat, get it used to grooming. If you don't want to do it then get it used to being sent to the groomer because no one is going to groom a cat that refuses to be groomed.
>>
>>2300538
This is how my cat looked like when I got him...
>>
>>2300538
>>2301133
And what he looks like now. He's never dirty because he's indoor only.

That's why I thought that kitten might be fluffly later too, but it would be my second cat, I'm not that experienced to say for sure.
>>
>>2300412
No. This not the fluff.
>18 years experience of living with a cat hoarder.
>>
>>2301140
Oh well. Thanks.

I guess the best way to know for sure would be to adopt an adult cat. But do they "love" you as much as if you raise them?
>>
>>2301143
Depends on the cat. It's personality. You can tell if a cat has long fur as a kitten though. Usually the fluff balls as kittens. Mostly those who have soft cottony fur as well. You can also try for an older kitten if your not sure. But rescues can definitely love you as much if not more than one raised by you.
>>
File: 1484794418633.gif (730KB, 155x160px) Image search: [Google]
1484794418633.gif
730KB, 155x160px
>>
>>2300492
You want to support it from the bottom.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.