[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out on this /an/, There's two cats that come everyday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161025_172525.jpg (2MB, 2368x4208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161025_172525.jpg
2MB, 2368x4208px
Help me out on this /an/,

There's two cats that come everyday to my yard to eat (I have a bowl with cat food) and sometimes even sleep (since we normally don't live there)
However, one of those cats (Patucos) seems to be the alpha and sometimes fights and/or scares the other one (Conguitos) away.

Is there any way I can avoid that from happening so both cats can mind their own business while they eat and sleep on my yard?

Pic related, that one is Patucos
>>
>>2299237
Yeah, feed the asshole cat Tylenol. Beta-puss can eat and sleep fine afterwards.
>>
>>2299237
stop feeding stray cats asshole
>>
Adopt one or both of them and keep them inside. Take the other or both of them to the shelter. Don't leave food out ever again. That'll fix the problem nicely OP, trust me.
>>
>>2299240
Nah, they keep my yard free of rodents, moles and birds
>>
>>2299243
>Adopt one or both of them and keep them inside
I actually tried to find a way to catch them to have them vaccinated n shit but they just run away once I get any close.

About feeding them, I'm interested in having them around becuase otherwise my yard gets infested by moles, mices, birds and such
>>
>>2299246
why do you need a yard free of birds? mice and moles are understandable, but what the fuck do birds do? can you just not stand life existing in your yard?
>>
File: 40807975.jpg (121KB, 712x1101px) Image search: [Google]
40807975.jpg
121KB, 712x1101px
>>2299237
I just want to say that Conguitos are pretty based for keeping a literal blackface as their mascot.
>>
>>2299252
Use one of these man, thats how they catch ferals for the large catch neuter release programs.
Use something extra yummy as bait.
>>
>>2299246
>>2299252

>Trading actually interesting and ecologically important animals for shitbeasts

Shameful display senpai.
>>
>>2299392
They shit all over the furniture in the porch

>>2299421
How/where do I get one of those?

>>2299416
Conguitos is completely black so we called him that way cuz of that
>>
>>2299845
>They shit all over the furniture in the porch
What are they roosting on that is directly over your furniture? Can you move it?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.