[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bee keeper's youtube channel >every video has loads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: dimitri.png (147KB, 900x692px) Image search: [Google]
dimitri.png
147KB, 900x692px
>Bee keeper's youtube channel
>every video has loads of "why aren't the bees stinging him?" comments
>>
>>2298465
Bees need to be extinct
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQJ8bJj1XIs
>>
>>2298465
>herping channel
>woah why aren't those harmless garter snakes biting you, constricting you to death, and swallowing you?
>>
File: 1434312535769.jpg (151KB, 870x960px) Image search: [Google]
1434312535769.jpg
151KB, 870x960px
>>2298465
>video about a predator catching prey
>"why didn't you help it asshole"
>>
>>2298466
Just... You're either mentally damaged or
UNDERAGE
>>
one more reminder to block the comments with a script. As a youtube social justice warrior you are a lowlife who will never amount to anything.
>>
>Youtube channel with videos of pet rats before 2015 all feature currently dead animals
>>
>>2298466
When >>2298494 is calling you out for retardation then you know you've gone beyond full retard.
>>
>>2298494
>>2298542
Sorry I should have said BEE extinct. Thanks for correcting me.
>>
>>2298509
Well, that's only 2 years. Plenty of rats live longer.
>>
>muh Oscar is predatory and only eats mice and goldfish
Lots of blacks own them. They're the pit bulls if the fish world
>>
>>2298509
>Yotube channel with videos of holocaust survivors before 1944 all featured currently dead rats
>>
>>2298590
jej
>>
>Video involving sharks or the deep sea.
>Comments about megalodon up the ass.
Conversely
>Video about a deep sea animal caught on film near the surface because it's dying.
>It's near Japan or filmed by Japanese scientists.
>Comments citing whale wars and how Japan they fished it for sushi. Maybe an American saying something about nukes.
>>
>>2298730
>>It's near Japan or filmed by Japanese scientists.
>>Comments citing whale wars and how Japan they fished it for sushi. Maybe an American saying something about nukes.
kek, that's pretty on point
>>
>>2298547
This
>>
>>2298547
oscar?
>>
IT'S
>>
>>2298872
THE
>>
>>2298730
Does anyone unironically believe Japan doesn't need a third nuclear bombing?
>>
>>2298873
NUTSHACK
>>
>the moment when you realize it's all bees
Skip to 8:55 for the money shot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpXTK0E7Gco
>>
File: AWAY.jpg (57KB, 654x585px) Image search: [Google]
AWAY.jpg
57KB, 654x585px
>>2298468
>>2299029
>tfw apiphobia
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>2298814
It's a fish
>>
>>2298730
Honestly the japs need another bombing. As smart as people make them look they're pretty god tier retarded. Especially when it comes to the environment. Same with China.
>>
>>2299254
>environment
eh? I thought they were like country number 1 when it came to recycling, decent with non coal power and shit thanks to their shitty island having no space or resources (now their relationship with marine life is a whole 'nother story)
culturally though maybe, the whole work until you sudoku overkill traditionalism isn't doing them any favors with mental health or birth rates
>>
>>2298547
Nah Oscar's are super fucking friendly and fun fish. They're more like labs and you can teach them tricks. It's only edgy teens and dumb niggers that feed them fish or mice.
>>
>>2299030
>grown man
>scared of tiny little bees that have to literally kill themselves to hurt you.
>>
>>2299501
I bet you think pitbulls are good nanny dogs too
>>
>>2299530
sh-shut up!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.