[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stepdad's phone somehow fell out of my bag while i was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1430.jpg (52KB, 715x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1430.jpg
52KB, 715x561px
>stepdad's phone somehow fell out of my bag while i was out and i couldn't find it when backtracking
>screen was fucking dead but i was using it to charge my phone's battery since my phone's chargeport is dead
>worst of all is i had many of my cats' baby photos on there and i don't know how many are on my old phone or my mum's old phone

I fucking hate this planet.
>>
Get another kitten, Much more profit
>>
>>2297765
My family already did that last week. One of my stepdad's friends has a cat whose kittens weren't coping well with the environment of the house they were living in and were likely going to be put down if they couldn't get adopted, so we ended up getting two of them. I'm not at the house at the moment, but I hope my parents are taking lots of photos of the kittens while me and my sister are gone like we asked them to.
>>
That sucks OP. Hope you find the phone. Next time though, use Dropbox to sync your camera pictures as soon as you take them so you can lose the phone without worrying about the picture loss.
>>
>>2297770
I tried retracing my steps to where I last saw it, but it was no use. I'm guessing somebody's probably found it on the ground and nabbed it. As soon as I get home I'm DEFINITELY backing up my mum's photos like I did with some ancient camera we had lying around that I used for a school project several years ago.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zntNrBljhW4
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.