[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aight you cunts so here's the deal. This kitty appeared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170103_171715756.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170103_171715756.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Aight you cunts so here's the deal. This kitty appeared a few days ago in a state of fucking dying, but we gave her a blanket, a box and some foods and after two days she started walking around, checking out the backyard, and even managed to catch a mouse which she ate ostentatiously on our front door.
But anyway, the point is she's clearly a housecat because she nonstop is trying to get inside, and wants to get on my lap. Since it's getting cold we took her to the basement and spent some time with her so she can get accustomed to the new place,but all she wants is to be pet and hugged.

Wait that's still not the point. The point is I'm autistic and don't know what to do next. Take her to the vet is probably on the list but other than that, nfc.
>>
>>2291527
vet to check for chip and whatever
checkup anyways

do you want to keep (him/her?)?

also cute kitty looks like my old sassafrass
>>
>>2291529
Really it would be best if she became independent like the other cats that we "have" (I mean my mother feeds the two gays and they spend all day sitting at our front door.)
>>
>>2291536
Actually that's not very independent is it
>>
>>2291527
Try holding it underwater for a period of no less than 10 minutes.
>>
Take a photo, make a flyer, and post it around your neighborhood saying you found the cat.
>>
>>2291527
Definitely bring her in to the vet so they can check for a microchip and hopefully give her a once over to make sure everything is in check, if they don't detect a microchip you should still check Craiglist/your local SPCA for anyone who might be looking for a lost cat. Post "Found Cat" flyers around your town too, just in case.

If she really turns out to be a stray/abandoned then you can either bring her in (the outdoors is no place for a domestic animal) or try and find her a new home, either by listing her on PetFinder or bringing her to your local animal rescue.
>>
>>2291527
>Aight you cunts so here's the deal
I can't help but to think that if more people on /an/ would adopt this attitude, there would be so much less whiney bullshit on this board.
>>
>>2291623
>>2291527
DONT PUT A PHOTO
People might try to take the cat. Just provide a description of the cat. And leave a number to call
>>
>>2291536
You should never feed the gays. Dont you read the signs? First you feed them, then its luncheons, make overs, and redecorating until the eventually die. Its not fun.
>>
It's already starting to kill. Stomp it's head in.
>>
>>2291536
Please don't keep her outside
>>
>>2291536
If you feed them, that's not independent.
>>
>>2291717
>>>2291623
>>>2291527 (OP)
>DONT PUT A PHOTO
>People might try to take the cat.
Thats the point you retard
>>
>>2292692
What they mean is that you shouldn't put up a photo but have the OWNER give a description or their own photo of the cat. If you put a photo anyone could claim it as their cat.
>>
>>2291536
Why can't you just take the cats inside all the time? Do that or find an owner that will. They don't deserve to sit out on your porch in the cold.
>>
File: checkem_bobby.jpg (6KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
checkem_bobby.jpg
6KB, 258x195px
>>2292009
Terrific
>>
post flyers around of the neighborhood. Then when someone shows up to get it keep it anyways.
>>
>>2292021
wow /an/ really is just a bunch of cunts aren't they?

>man finds cat
>cat kills mouse
>man tells world
>world is SHOCKED, and OUTRAGED when cat does cat things.

if this describes you consider suicide.
>>
>>2292712
Ignore the cat shitposter like the rest of us do. There is a reason that you're the first person stupid enough to give him a reply.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.