[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like dogs? I let my girlfriend talk me into adopting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1436325578659.gif (2MB, 232x200px) Image search: [Google]
1436325578659.gif
2MB, 232x200px
Why do people like dogs?

I let my girlfriend talk me into adopting a 5 month old puppy last month and it's such an awful animal. Not necessarily behavior wise, she behaves for the most part, but she's such a disgusting creature. Anyone that says cat piss/shit smells worse than dogs is deluding themselves. It smells identical. She pisses all over herself whenever someone comes in the room out of excitement. She farts constantly. Pukes on a daily basis, usually because goes and eats dirt the minute she gets let outside. And in general just smells fucking awful even after a bath. How can people let these filthy things in their houses? Surely not all dogs are like this.
>>
>>2291413
>Surely not all dogs are like this.
Ding ding ding, we have a winner. Try taking proper care of it next time.
>>
>>2291413
You got a defective dog and you are feeding it shit/incompatible food on top of that.
>>
>>2291413
>farts constantly
>pukes daily
>eats dirt
>smells bad
Those are all signs your puppy is unhealthy and requires vet care. Call a vet today and schedule an appointment.
>>
>>2291448
(Cont.) Also mention the excitement urination. Sometimes there are medical reasons. If not, then google how to fix it... pretty simlple.

Take the fucking dog to a vet and show him this post. That puppy is sick.
>>
>>2291413
The difference is that your puppy is sick, while all cats smell like piss and shit. Take care of your puppy and it won't smell nearly as bad as a cat.
>>
>>2291413
Reality is, both animals are perfectly clean and smell nice provided their owner is also clean and smells nice.
Maybe try taking better care of your animals, you irresponsible fuck.
>>
A five month old puppy is still young. Be patient and remember that he's depending on YOU to teach him. He needs to learn.

Dogs are easier to care for than toddlers and people still have those.
>>
Diet can sometimes affect how a dog smells. My neighbor's dog had a gross, vaguely fishy smell. After I adopted him and changed him to a different brand of food it went away.
>>
Puppies are awful but they don't fart unless you feed them cheap shit. Maybe dysbiosis.
>>
>>2291499
She's eating that expensive Advance shit. It cost nearly $100 a week to feed her. I'm debating poisoning the filthy thing. Fuck animal animal that doesn't have wings.
>>
>>2291518
That "$100 Advance shit" is either incompatible with your puppy's digestive system or she is sick. take her to a vet
>>
>>2291413
you know if the dog pukes constantly, maybe you're feeding him too much, or the wrong thing.
>>
>>2291518
It's probably too rich for her stomach.
>>
>>2291488
>After I adopted him and changed him to a different brand of food it went away.
Are you sure you didn't get used to the smell?
>>
>>2292105
dogs are not cats, anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.