[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /an/... this is Marley and I need some advice... he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: KIMG0666.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0666.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Help me /an/... this is Marley and I need some advice... he's a healthy dog and he's gotten really sick. For the past 3 days he hasn't touched food or water and has noticeably lost weight accompanied by watery stool... I don't have the money to take him to the vet and I'm worried I'm going to lose my dog... what can I do?
>>
>>2290775
Take him to the vet and sign up for a payment plan. Other then that you can force him to ingest electrolytes.
>>
>>2290775
>pit bull
>can't take to vet
>poor
You see where I'm going with this
>>
And where exactly would that be
>>
Take him to the vet. They have options where you can pay monthly and it's pretty cheap
>>
You need to go to the vet. This is a vet problem.

Like >>2290778 said, go and ask for a payment plan. Your pic looks like a puppy. The symptoms sound like parvo. I assume since you say you don't have enough money for the vet, you didn't get his fucking shots.

Get the dog to a vet. If you love your dog, you will get him medical care. If that means surrendering your dog to a shelter so it will get the care it needs, so be it.
>>
I haven't had a chance to get papers on him yet. I stopped at a house with a free puppies sign to get him for my daughter about a month ago will that be a problem
>>
>>2290795

This. Sounds very much like parvo. Dog will die if you don't take it to the vet. Get a payment plan. Think of the example you're going to set for your daughter if you do nothing.
>>
Got him 3 and ones from tractor supply a while back witch I've done for all my dogs in the past without any issues. And look Im simply asking for advice so if all your going to do is be a dick get the hell outta my thread!!
>>
>get dog
>can't afford to care for dog
>???
>>
>>2290799

What do you want us to say? Get a needle and inject water into your dogs veins? Force food down its throat? Your dog is dehydrated and now malnourished on top of being a puppy. It doesn't have the strength to fight off whatever it is alone now.
>>
>>2290799
Get the dog to a vet. You're a shitty owner and this dog will die because of you.
>>
>>2290796
Your dog has parvo and it will die. Parvo is commonly fatal even with treatment but when it is successful it's almost ALWAYS because they got it medical attention in time.

Papers don't even matter. You got a young puppy a month ago and you didn't even start on its vaccinations. You fucked up as soon as you started and you've killed your daughter's puppy. Stopping at a random house with a free puppy sign is a giant red flag that you should have prepared for. The only way you can save it is if you go to a vet immediately. No one is saying any of this only to be an asshole. They're just telling you what you did wrong and how to fix it.
>>
>>2290799
Okay here's a list of possible ailments according to symptoms described.
>parvo
>ate poison
>bacterial infection
>viral infection
>internal damage

You can help by force feeding it paste, and force feeding it electrolytes. I can't do a diagnosis to give you a treatment that'll work. Google the cheapest vet and ask for a payment plan.
>>
What hurts the most about this thread is thinking about the puppy looking up at OP, loving and trusting that he, as the human and leader, will take the pain away, and us knowing that OP will betray that look and let Marley suffer.

It may be a dog, but it's still a living creature. Fuck you, OP. Never get another animal.
>>
I'm hoping this is bait
>>
>>2290814
>>2290824
>>2290827
>Never get another animal.
these guys are 100% right

OP, you are a fucking disgusting person, I hope your daughter will never be as bad of a person as you.
Do yout parents know what kind of asshole their kid turned out to be?

it's so fucking sad that horrible people like you are able to get ANY kind of animal

I'm dead serious
PLEASE NEVER get another animal

holy shit, I never thought I could be this triggered

poor Marley, RIP, little one
>>
>>2290775
Where in the world are you?

Here in the uk we have the PDSA. If you are on any kind of benefits they will give any kind of medical care to your pet for a voluntary donation.

Good luck. I hope he gets better. X
>>
File: 1481078725064.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1481078725064.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>2290775
You're a dumb mother fucker, op, and I'd happily slap the retard out of you but I'm afraid I'd be slapping you for all eternity.
So, sparing that idea--never get another animal again. OP, you're not even worthy of owning an ant farm... let alone another dog.

OP, you're so fuckin stupid that I bet you eat with your elbows. OP is so dumb that he wipes his ass before he takes a shit but not after. OPs such a moron that he'd try to kill himself but end up resuscitating a DNR patient.
>>
This sounds like it could be parvo. But no matter what it is, your puppy needs vet attention literally now. He is dehydrated, malnourished, in pain, and honestly propbably dying. If you give two fucks about that dog, you will find a way to get the money for him. Think of what this is going to do to your daughter
>>
>>2290775
>I don't have the money to take him to the vet
Oh ok so like everyone else said you're a piece of shit, your dog has parvo virus, it will die because you assumed responsibility for it the moment you decided to get this dog so it is indeed your fault if it dies.
>>
>implying OP cares this much to read any of these posts or do anything about it
He got a free puppy and even though it's dying he still doesn't plan to spend any money on it.

OP if you care you'll put on a wig, some shades, and a beanie, grab your pup, put it in a cardboard box, sharpie "help me" on it, take the license plate off your car, go to the nicest vet or shelter, casually walk in, place the box down, and leave as fast as you can.

You'll be lucky whatever they do, whether they euthanize it or treat it, is better than starving and dying of malnutrition and dehydration. I hope it happens to you sometime so you can feel it's pain.
>>
I hope your daughter thinks you're a piece of shit too. If not I hope she realizes it in her adult life and hates/shames you for it.
>>
>desperately want a dog but know I can't afford one or have the time for it right now
>Shit heads like OP takes a free puppy he can't afford and is now making it suffer

Feels bad man, rip pupper
>>
>>2290775
Get the money. Sell whatever you typed this on and raise the money. The dog shouldn't have to suffer because of your mistake.
>>
and you waited 3 fucking days to ask for help? After you treat this dog, for the love of god give it to someone more worthy
>>
OP I need closure on this. Did you kill your dog or save him?
>>
>>2290775
>puppy
>not eating or drinking water
>losing weight
>watery stool

Any blood in the stool? You're describing Parvo, did you get him fucking vaccinated. Are you so poor you didn't even get your dog its shots?
>>
>>2291934
You know he let that puppy die anon.
>>
>>2290775
Care Credit or payment plan and go to the vet.
>>
>>2291934
even with treatment the dog would probably die.

without treatment it's a sure thing.
>>
>>2292461

I just want to know if he actually tried to do something or this is all crocodile tears.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.