[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The dream of my life has ever been to have a dog I love going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161215-WA0010.jpg (64KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161215-WA0010.jpg
64KB, 720x1280px
The dream of my life has ever been to have a dog

I love going to the countryside, running, doing long walks, etc

But now I go college in another city and just go back home on weekends, holidays, summer, etc

If I buy a puppy which would live with my parents during week, would it still like being with me on weekends?

Pic unrelated, I want a little non dangerous dog
>>
Up
>>
Just 3 years of college left btw

After it I could bring dog with me again
>>
Wait until you finish college and get your own dog once your life is stable.
>>
>>2289855
>can I force my parents to take care of a dog that's mine in name only for three years and expect it to still bond with me because I'm a child who wants it now now NOW NOW??

No. Already I can tell you'd be a shitty dog owner no matter how long you waited, but at least wait the three years so you don't burden your parents with your shitty impulse buy.
>>
>>2289848
>>2289848
im from japan
>>
>>2289848
Ive raised many pups and no matter hoe much love and care i give some pups just seem to like other people more than me.

Maybe its because im the one who also disciplines them and any bad experience theyve had also involves me along with any good ones

A pup chooses who they like and who they dont no different than any human child

If you keep your dog with your parents itll likely take a much longer time to warm up to you if it ever does at all
>>
A dog is a creature with a mind and subjectivity. It is not a blank object in your fantasy. It does not have concepts of ownership, and the so called unconditional love of a dog is not nearly as granted as you think.
You don't bond as close to a cousin you only see once in a few years, and haven't seen in your socialy critical impressionable events of your life at all, as a brother you grow up with.

Wait untill your life is stable and realise that fantasy hardly ever come close to reality.
>>
seriously i would be such a good dog owner

i love going to walk, just that

i leave home and walk in circles around the city for hours and hours

i also love to get my car and go to the nearvy countryside and run there, or go to the beach

the dog with me would be so happy
>>
>>2291011
tha dog would love your parents and think very little of you
>>
>>2291011
Also dogs shouldn't walk for "hours and hours" at a time. You will exhaust and possibly hurt it.

Besides, you are saying that you want a puppy. By the time you graduate and can actually have the dog it will be 3. You will probably just leave this dog at your parents and get another puppy because you didn't get the "thrill" of owning a puppy.

Wait or offer to walk your parents neighbors dogs for them on weekends. You'd see those dogs as much as you'd see the puppy and you won't be burdening anyone else
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.