[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The state of South Dakota is so damn stupid....so we've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: foal_800.jpg (94KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
foal_800.jpg
94KB, 800x533px
The state of South Dakota is so damn stupid....so we've had an ongoing issue with a local "charity" called 'International Society for the Protection on Mustangs and Burros (ISPMB)' Run by Karen Sussman.

Basically, the dumb bitch had 800+ horses under her "care" that were starving to death and being neglected. Several were dead (30+ from starvation confirmed) on her property....and the fucking state STILL will not charge her.

The loophole being, horses are considered "livestock" and in SD there's an acceptable 'threshold level' for livestock dying...

Sorry, I just had to gripe. I don't know how many of you like horses, but this really has been pissing me off.

These are a few of the videos that busted the 'story open' so to speak. There had been rumors of abuse for months prior to this being leaked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8L9VMERi-k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8XgQJeTe-w
>>
>>2289608
Do something about it if you care.
>>
>>2289618
We've been trying, managed to get her to give up some of the horses, but she's refusing to let other adjacent rescues take them. She's convinced in her mind that these animals "need" her.

We've already tried all legal recourse. I just wanted to bitch a bit. If you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
>>
>>2289608
Case in point, women should not head large organizations or be allowed to care for more than one animal at a time
>>
I really can't wrap my head around the fact that people like that woman have convinced themselves that they love animals and think they're helping them, but don't see that they're actually mistreating the animals.
>>
contact your congressmen and get the law changed.
>>
>>2289608
Go to the news, they love charity gone bad stories and will actually put out some pressure on the charity.
>>
>>2289923

good point.
or destroy her fence so they can escape.

>>2289833
women are such animals, emotionally
>>
>>2289608
>it should be against the law to accidentally kill an invasive species you 'rescued' from certain death in the wild or at government hands

yeah, it's not SD that's so damn stupid here.
>>
Man I'm tired of all these lets-be-bad-guys posts. You digital niggers aren't gonna do shit so shut up. The laws clearly in her favor so the rest of you either get off your butts and start a campaign to change the laws or do what
>>2289923
suggests.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.