[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Christmas dinner with the extended family >mainly a Republican/conservative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: rooster.jpg (110KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
rooster.jpg
110KB, 500x364px
>Christmas dinner with the extended family
>mainly a Republican/conservative crowd
>aunts/uncles asking me what I'm doing
>started becoming a farmer because my gran is getting old
>took over the farmwork because her hired hand retired
>find it relaxing to be a hermit miles from the town
>was talking about how I had to kill an uppity rooster getting into fights
>cousin over hears me, scoffs loudly, visible distress on her face
>dyed hair, piercings, problem glasses, college-aged
>later find out she's majoring in Women's Studies in a big city college
>starts going off about how I'm cruel to animals, killing them for no reason

>told her the problem escalated when this rooster chased a hen down a quarter mile
>ripped feathers out of her back and bleeding trying to rape her
>the main rooster tried to break the fight up and they started going at it
>I decided to intervene and use the rapist for food
>the look on her face has changed, realized I got her on the ropes
>tell her "It's okay though, it was a white male"
>"My main rooster is a banty, and I wanted more color diversity in the next generation"
>her entire brain has short-circuited, mumbles something and wanders off
>uncle can barely contain his laughter

Did y'all have some fun /an/-related holiday adventures?
>>
You are a good Sir OP. A good Sir.
>>
>>2289045
I have a similar story

>over at uncle's house for thanksgiving sort of get together a year ago (it was before thanksgiving because we all have our own families)
>cousin is a goth PETA vegan
>she's showing off her purebred Pomeranian
>doesnotcompute.exe
>She is hardcore vegan, needs to buy all her clothes from a select few online stores because they need to be cruelty free, won't even buy pizza from places that use those little plastic things to keep it from getting crushed
>but she bought a dog from a breeder
>honestly genuinely confused, I asked her why she chose to support someone making more dogs, when the goal of PETA is to have no animals under human rule
>she explained to me that their goal won't be met in her lifetime, so she spends her life educating people since she is one of the few 'eligible' to take care of a pure bred animal
>On that note, I took it upon myself to educate her on the ethics of breeders
>I began to explain to her the difference between a reputable breeder and a BYB, and why a BYB is bad, etc
>she throws a fit and dismisses everything I said because I've only ever owned 'dumb mongrels' (keep in mind I'm actually a professional, and this is her first ever dog)

>a year later, few weeks before Christmas, she posts her dog died of heart issues
>for the following weeks she's all 'fuck all breeders!'
>come Christmas party, think she will be more open to talking about the ethics of breeders
>NOPE she's getting a free puppy from the same place
>now she won't even listen to a word I say because I'm worse than hitler for being a vegetarian and then going back to eating meat after 5 years
>her argument was basically she's a better person than anyone else in the room and because of that deserves a purebred puppy
>tfw family has a money pool for when her next puppy dies of heart failure

I put my bets on 2.5 years
>>
>>2289045
Why do they all l look the same/breathe out the mouth? Something in the water or just really good brainwashing
>>
>>2289105
>because I'm worse than hitler for being a vegetarian and then going back to eating meat after 5 years
I don't want to derail the thread, but why did you go back, after such a long time? In five years time I would imagine all temptations and habits would be a distant memory.
>>
>>2289045
Bro....Fucking high five.

>you should say Happy Holidays instead so we don't offend people.
>oh, I say Merry Christmas because I don't want Christians and Catholics thinking I'm taking away from their traditions.
>but we can't discriminate against the other holidays
>I'm not going to discriminate against Christians and Catholics, it's antisemitic
>>
>>2289112
When I moved out and realized it's really hard and expensive to buy good vegetarian food that tastes okay. It's much cheaper and easier to fill up on meat here and there when you're in college, especially if there's nothing else nearby. There's also a social pressure too; everyone you live with wants shredded bacon pizza, I'm not going to buy a pizza just for myself or spend the time trying to pick shreds of bacon out from under the cheese like an autist, or bitch about making part of it cheese only. Even now I'm not a big meat eater though.
>>
>>2289118
Best honest, how absolutely heavenly was that first meaty meal in five years?
>>
>>2289126
I was broke and a mate bought KFC home and said I could have some. And later I passed out shitting on the toilet at 2am. I actually passed out from shitting so violently. Luckily I did not fall off the toilet.

First juicy burger I had was amazing though. Those veggie patties were always really spicy and otherwise pretty bland, very lackluster especially when I liked burgers so much. Mushroom burgers are just not fucking burgers, don't taste like burgers, they are just giant mushrooms. Tofu was always a weird texture and bland. But my god, a nice bloody cow burger tastes fucking amazing.
>>
>>2289045

>bantys

Man, somebody gave me two of those little bastards. They had the most absurd screechy crowing, I couldn't help but laugh. I eventually blam'd them both though.

At first I figured they would be too small to mate with the hens, but the wily little shits formed a tag team rapegang, and one would work to pin the hen while the other gave her the business.

Manlets. Never ever, not even in chicken form.
>>
>>2289045
friend surprised me with a serama rooster on christmas eve.
coolest little guy ever, we're bros now.
gonna enter him in shows and shit.
>>
>>2289166
Do you have any pics?
>>
you can tell how autistic the typical alt righter is based on how one dimensional and stereotypical their make believe stories are
>>
>>2289297

OP's one-dimensional stereotypical ass-blasted sister detected
>>
>>2289302
Cousin.

My sister is hot, and she's majoring in nursing. You know, something useful. :^)
>>
>>2289117
>it's OK to discriminate again *that* group of people!
>I can't be racist because I'm a minority!
>>
>>2289109
The problem glasses don't have adjustable nose pads, so they pinch the nose and restrict the airways.
>>
>>2289297
You can tell how hypocritical the typical communist is based on how deeply interesting, diverse and unique their personal blogs are-- Just kidding, seen the same edgy teens a thousand times already.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.