[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lately my cat of about 5 years has been dragging some of my plush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Lately my cat of about 5 years has been dragging some of my plush from my room and into the kitchen, meowing like crazy as if something's wrong and won't stop until I go into the room. 2 that have become her favorites are actually the same size and a little bigger than she is. Does she think that's her prey and she's calling for me to come eat it with her? Any ideas? Pic is her.
>>
Is she neutered? When my dog started doing that she had psychological pregnancy.
>>
>>2287111
Cute cat. Sounds like she wants kittens. Don't make more kittens. The sheer number of homeless kittens suffering now is insane.
>>
>>2287111
>>2287244
You could adopt a kitten or two for her though. Lord knows there's no shortage.
>>
>>2287111
>2 that have become her favorites are actually the same size and a little bigger than she is
>meowing won't stop until I go into the room
She's telling you that she doesn't like being the only cat in the house and that she wants a friend. Get her 2 cat buddies that are the same color as the plush toys.
>>
>>2287245
>>2287254
I actually recently tried to allow in an adult male cat that my friend couldn't take care of anymore but my cat wanted no part of it and hissed/growled/snarled at him while he sat there, confused. Not sure if it was because he was male or because her eyesight isn't so good and smelled something foreign.
>>
>>2287224
She's fixed yeah.
>>
>>2287614

did you just let them in the same room immediately and let them go at it...?
Introducing cats is a long and drawn out process. If you google "introducing cats' you'll find some good resources. I've known a few friends who've done this and it worked out great for them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.