[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animals don't take weekends off. They don't have holidays.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 2016-12-24 08.22.07.jpg (197KB, 512x511px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-24 08.22.07.jpg
197KB, 512x511px
Animals don't take weekends off.
They don't have holidays.
And they don't take vacations.

Animals work every day of their lives to put food on the table, from the day they leave the nest until the day they die.
>>
>>2286003
ye

sometimes I think humans are too intelligent for their own good

like, what is even going to happen to humans in the far future

what if we don't even need spines
>>
>>2286003

Bullshit, my cats take every damn day of their lives off.
>>
>>2286003

Also they don't have tables to put food on so fuck you
>>
>>2286008
I'm obviously not referring to pets and
>>2286011
it's called an idiom.
>>
>>2286016

I hate you so much
>>
They work for themselves and not to allow some merchant to make a fortune off their labour.
>>
>>2286003
Animals such as lions, crocodiles and sharks can eat a huge meal and then lounge around without eating for a long time. Olms and lungfish can survive several years without needing food.

I'm not sure if your post is supposed to have some kind of point. Is it that people should work harder too? We have worked hard, and that's why we get to put our food on tables while animals do not. It's also the reason why we've earned vacations and sparetime, whereas animals need to be cautious of potential enemies or threats 24/7.
>>
>>2286003
You sound like that asshole from the car commercials. Just replace animals with Americans.
>>
>>2286003
Wrong.
>>
>>2286003
Have you never heard of hibernation you fucking idiot?
>>
File: smug kot.jpg (21KB, 273x270px) Image search: [Google]
smug kot.jpg
21KB, 273x270px
>>2286003
>animals are lifelong wagies for the gaian jew on pain of death by starvation

hahahahaha fucking losers
>>
>>2286006
What a truly stupid thing to say
>>
>finding food
>work
>>
Yeah but they do what they've evolved to do. It probably doesn't feel like work to them as much as just being the animal they are. People have to do all sorts of fucked up shit they aren't meant to do.
>>
>>2286039
The lounging is part of their work.
No it's not the same for people.
>>
File: e9f.jpg (53KB, 680x714px) Image search: [Google]
e9f.jpg
53KB, 680x714px
>>2286465
>>2286039
Exception-finders are truly the worst people on the internet. That's why I went out of my way to find a picture of a hunting bird for the original post so people wouldn't go "akchually, bears hibernate and lions sleep until ther hungry, and insects go into cocoons and...."
>>
>>2288180

>makes retarded blanket statement
>is corrected
>gets mad that others aren't blown away by the 2DEEP insight

Stop.
>>
File: IMG_3548.gif (616KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3548.gif
616KB, 245x184px
>>2288180
There's an interesting unintended analogy there. I don't know what kind of point you were trying to make with your OP other than possibly something about the so-called decline in work ethic or bad mouthing working class people, calling them lazy, etc., but that's where I'm going to go.

You see, in our prehistoric state we, like every other animal species on the planet, devided our time between three things, activity (feeding ourselves and our immediate family, obtaining a mate, defending territory, etc.) leisure (napping, play, developing culture*, etc.) and deep sleep. Some members of the group may have had more leisure than others but they traded services (protection, good breeding stock) for it. But even the lowest ranking members had more leisure than most do today.

Modern society has twisted this all out of proportion. Many people exist in a state of activity far beyond what is normal, exerting a measurable toll on their physical health, the development of their offspring, and society as a whole and all for what? To support a tiny minority who through mostly luck and a fair bit of cheating have placed themselves in a position to receive for themselves the missing share of the majority's leisure. Every form of government man has made was designed to make the many work harder than they need to in order to disproportionately benefit a tiny few.

So you kind of fucked yourself with the whole attempt at a comparison of humans to animals with the work ethic there, OP. Because like others have pointed out, it's the predators and parasites that seem to have plenty of leisure to go around since they don't have to spend day in and day out turning grass into meat and blood when they can just rip it off some less fortunate creature. Oh, the poor, they're so lazy.

Please.

*does not apply necessarily to all animals
>>
>>2286016
ur called an idiot tho
>>
>>2286003
They have specialized abilities to make it 100x easier
>>
>>2288180
Your point still stand tho. Hibernation and cocoons are made for resisting bad conditions, most of which involve lack of food. Going out to find food in those situations is like working for free.
>>
>>2286003

this is why animals > niggers
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.