[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a more compassionate way to give a dog a bath? I usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: DSC00110.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00110.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
is there a more compassionate way to give a dog a bath?

I usually just drop her in the human tub with my dad and we scrub her down as quick is possible, rinse her with warm water, dry her, give her treats.. then place her in front of the fireplace!

I feel like it is a nice way to bathe her bi-monthly (too much)? i dunno i love her and want her to be happy!!
>>
i just have my dog shower with me when he needs a wash
>>
>>2282574

This. Mine thinks water is a game, so he's happy to sit while I scrub him down.
>>
>>2282574
>>2282575
So uh should i just shower with her? I've had her for 11 years and love her more than life
>>
File: Bp1319.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Bp1319.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>2282573
Ruca tolerates being in the tub much better if she doesn't have to stand in water. I usually keep her at one end of the tub, and just put enough soap and water to keep a wash cloth wet. Then I'll run water and use a cup to rinse, during this part she keeps her head hanging over the side of the tub and looks quite pathetic.
Then I keep my hands on her so she doesn't warbuhgurgle all over me after she gets out of the tub. A vigorous rub down with a towel while showering her with praise gets her really excited and happy. When I open the door to let her out of the bathroom she tears ass all around the house, happy as can be.
So yeah, she obviously doesn't like the bathing part but it's over quick and she's really happy afterwards.
I also put a little baby powder on her after I dry her, keeps down the wet dog odor.
>>
Treats, preferably something occupying like PB. I keep some turkey dinner baby food jars as a "special occasion" treat. The jar is a good portion size to have on hand during a bath. He gets a lick or to of the jar ever so often during the bath. It's easier than trying to handle treats with soapy hands.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.