[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so my friend who works at a shelter sent me a pic of a new dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2395.jpg (208KB, 706x1105px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2395.jpg
208KB, 706x1105px
so my friend who works at a shelter sent me a pic of a new dog they got because she knows I like the big fluffy ones. she said she just put him in the computer as a mix, but what do you think he is? He weighs about 85 lbs. apparently really friendly and affectionate
>>
Looks like a border collie mix.
>>
I'm sorry to say the eyes scream pitbull.
>>
semi nice dog but the eyes of idiotic dumb pitbulls. what a shame.
>>
>>2282188
It's definitely a Border Collie mix of some sort, that's for certain.
Unfortunately those eyes scream of Shitbull, which is a damn shame.

I'm guessing it's just BC/Shitbull mix.
>>
>>2282188
Definitely pit bull
>>
I would actually tend to disagree with most of the people in this thread screaming pitbull. Generally if you breed a smooth breed with a fluffy breed, the offspring come out smooth.

I'd be tempted to say the dog is mixed with something quite a lot larger than a Border Collie. BCs aren't usually more than about 50lbs, unless they're obese.

I'm thinking maybe a large fluffy dog that is jowly and has a bit of looser skin.
>>
>>2282225
Fucking retard it's a pure bred pit bull
>>
>>2282188
Aussie Shepard pitbull mix
>>
>>2282226
That meme is getting real old.
>>
Neat looking pupper whatever the genetics. Would snuggle with.
>>
>Heroic pitbull mix travels 3000miles to maul owner to show its affection
>>
>>2282188
Probably a multi-generational mutt. He's so cute though! My guess would be aussie, pit bull, and chow chow. Maybe great pyrenees since he's so big? But he definitely has pit bull in him looking at the face. I bet this cutie will find a new home in no time!
>>
File: 148654829.jpg (21KB, 314x329px) Image search: [Google]
148654829.jpg
21KB, 314x329px
>>2282225
Sorry man, it's a pitbull. Here's a mix with Goldie.
>>
>>2282188

That's fucking adorable.
>>
Border collie chow mix
>>
>>2282188

Looks like a photoshopped pitbull into a collie.
>>
>all the pitbull memeing in this thread
Don't you guys get enough attention in your circle jerk threads?

I can see him being part pit, but he's definitely mostly something else. You can't see it really easily in the pic but he's SUPER fluffy, and like I said he's huge. Way bigger than actual pits are. She sent me a video too on snapchat and he's got a tail that has a pretty strong curve to it, and it's really plume-y too. Him being /mostly/ pitbull just doesn't make sense since it's really only in his eyes and a little bit the head shape

>>2282243
that doesn't even look like him though? And that dog seems way smaller
>>
I see more chow than pit. IMO he's a chow/Aussie mix. Both breeds are very fluffy and he has the eye and face shape of a chow.
>>
>>2282396
Having pit in you is like having nigger in you, it ruins the entire animal
>>
>>2282413
>D-do I fit in yet?!
>>
File: d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net.jpg (85KB, 645x380px) Image search: [Google]
d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net.jpg
85KB, 645x380px
It is a fucking pyrenees mix.

Aussie or border collie lol. Are you fucking tards? The Dog is 85lbs.
>>
Akita/Border Collie? I do see some Chow/Pit however.

This guy is just lovely, what a nice looking dog.
>>
>>2282460
I didn't think of it until you said that but there could definitely be some Akita in there.
>>
>>2282413
does posting overused memes on the internet make you feel cool

>>2282443
>>2282460
I could definitely see either of those. When I first looked at him I thought maybe Burmese mountain dog/chow/pit but Pyrenees makes way more sense. He's super solid, and has giant paws. All ask her if she has more pics of him. Been in the market for a new dog, maybe he's even the one
>>
>>2282413
>a dog is "ruined" by one of the breeds
remember when /an/ wasn't so full of breedfags and elitists? He's a cute dog. Let it go and unclench your asshole.
>>
Does that dog look really creepy to anyone else? Like someone took a picture of a cute Aussie shepherd and shopped a Pitbull's face onto it. Looks unreal.
>>
>>2282657
The eyes creep me out. Really hope it's just shooped.
>>
>>2282657
The eyes are definitely too small for that head. They say tough guys used to shave off their eyebrows to achieve this amazing look.
>>
File: 1477109694937.jpg (46KB, 605x379px) Image search: [Google]
1477109694937.jpg
46KB, 605x379px
>>2282396
I'm not saying he's fully pit, just that those eyes are pit, the other pic I posted is just to show a pit mix can have long fur.

I don't think he will be bad natured, but sadly he will be harder to adopt out with a very visibly pit mix. Thankfully his fluff kind of balances it out, a very pretty pup.
>>
It's face reminds me of a burmese mountain dog/mastiff type thing.
>>
>>2282761
Its eyes are actually normal sized. They just look little because of the lack of pigment in the skin around them. The nose and lips are also lacking skin pigment.

If there was black pigment around the eyes, they would look normal.
>>
>>2282236
"Ol' Shitter"
>>
>>2282188
It looks potato
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.