[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread to commemorate lost pets? I had to put down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

Can we have a thread to commemorate lost pets?
I had to put down my best friend today. Now I'm just lying around with bouts of sobbing and clutching her collar.

Meet Lucy, /an/
Who was your Lucy, and how did you cope?
>>
File: dog_baw.jpg (658KB, 366x8000px) Image search: [Google]
dog_baw.jpg
658KB, 366x8000px
>>2281967
ah yes, /an/ - funny pet pictures and dead pet stories
>>
File: 617.jpg (5KB, 199x250px) Image search: [Google]
617.jpg
5KB, 199x250px
>>2281983
Goddamnit
>>
File: how_could_you.png (437KB, 563x1269px) Image search: [Google]
how_could_you.png
437KB, 563x1269px
:[
>>
Pets don't die

Delete this thread
>>
>>2281999
There is a little black by out there, whose cat I took while he was fighting back tears and his mother could not give less of a fuck if we paid her to. I had to pry the carrier out of his hands while his mom was texting her boyfriend. He was trying so hard to be strong and to not cry. I let him in the back where we usually don't let anyone in to say goodbye to his cat, and despite his best efforts tears were streaming down his face. I promised him the cat would find a good home.

I don't make promises lightly, she did find a home. I'm sure that little boy didn't believe it at all, but she did find another good home where she would be pampered and loved. I just wish he grew up knowing that, and knowing that it was not his fault.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.