[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>local owner surrender shelter puts a 7 month old French Bulldog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2355.jpg (88KB, 736x836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2355.jpg
88KB, 736x836px
>local owner surrender shelter puts a 7 month old French Bulldog puppy up for adoption
>immediately drive there
>someone adopted her 10 minutes before I got there

Feels bad man
>>
If it helps, there likely never was such a puppy. Just trying to get people in the door in the hopes that they will fall in love with one of the dogs they actually DO have.
>>
>>2281318

is that the breed that can't reproduce without human assistance?
>>
>>2281357
Thought that was English bull dogs? IIRC Frenchies can still breed just fine, but still have respiratory problems.
>>
>>2281357
>when a cow eats your bacon and you want it back
>>
>>2281341
how cynical are you? I saw the dog myself with her new owner. Plus I wasn't the only one who came in to try and get her
>>
OP if it makes you feel any better, I can promise you that dog came from a byb. And French bulldogs are prone to many very awful health issues when not properly bred.

>>2281357
That's English Bulldogs, their hips are far too narrow with exaggerated wide shoulders
>>
>>2281417
I know, but I won't be going to a breeder and am definitely adopting a dog, so I thought it was a cool opportunity but oh well I guess
>>
>>2281419
You'll find a great dog soon, OP! It's great that you keep tabs on different shelters. Have you looked into breed specific rescues, too? Best of luck!
>>
>>2281423
thanks anon :) and no I haven't because I have had great past experiences with this particular humane society and their two locations, so I'd like to support them. They've already got my application and I've met with several dogs, at this point just waiting on one I sort of "click" with. Honestly I don't even really care about breed as long as they're smaller and younger, I just think frenchies are cute but I'd never feel good about paying someone who breeds them because of all the health issues. Plus the breed specific rescues are more of a pain to work with around here. But thank you!
>>
>>2281419
I work at an animal shelter and believe it or not, French bulldogs are not as uncommon in shelters as you'd think. However, the problem with your run of the mill shelter is they are first come, firs serve. Meaning the first approved adopter to come see the dog gets it. So any welfare nigger who doesn't have a job can swing down their first thing and scoop up the dog before people get out of work or school.

If you have a fenced in yard, you may want to try a rescue. Your competition won't be about getting there first but being a more suitable home
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.