[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be feasible to create a scabies farm? Like use artificial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Scabies-in-my-farms.png (425KB, 452x339px) Image search: [Google]
Scabies-in-my-farms.png
425KB, 452x339px
Would it be feasible to create a scabies farm? Like use artificial skin or something like that on a lab pan to raise scabies, ala ant farms kind of?
>>
Why though? Muh home-brew bio weapon? These face bedbugs are highly contagious and impossible to control and at the same time the illness look like a heavy acne, nothing grotesque or interesting. 2/10 villain
>>
>>2280505

As pets, really. Don't bedbugs jump like fleas?
>>
>>2280555
>Don't bedbugs jump like fleas?
no

>As pets
wtf
>>
>>2280505
My friend had scabies. Didn't tell us and came over. Only one person got scabies. Very easy to get rid of.
>>
Not any way that I can think of. Not sure why you'd want them as pets, seeing as they aren't even visible.

Just get some leeches or even ticks or something. if you're deadset on mites there are species you can buy online that are actually feasable to care for.
>>
>>2282736
>if you're deadset on mites there are species you can buy online that are actually feasable to care for.
red velvet mites are actually kind of cute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wILYmLw1gns
>>
Do you guys know what those little mites that you find on concrete sometimes are? I think they're white-ish grey most of the time, but some look red, so maybe they suck blood. They're itty bitty, just barely visible specs.
>>
>>2280479
I caught scabies from an Indian street person and brought it to another continent, likely infecting at least 3 other people inadvertently.

>mfw the doctor 100% disagreed it was scabies and thought it was "dust mites"
>>
>>2283055
>Do you guys know what those little mites that you find on concrete sometimes are? I think they're white-ish grey most of the time, but some look red, so maybe they suck blood. They're itty bitty, just barely visible specs.
There are a fuckton of mite species, and the vast vast majority of them are not parasites. If you're finding them just walking around they are almost definitely not parasitic.>>2283055
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.